Car Spotted Thread

driving behind a white coupe after school at ashtonbee campus had falken hanabis on

cf hood zenki on steels at the 404 lights with some asian dude driving.

Grey 240 hatch, r32 wheels, exhaust, Nardi wheel, Seneca@King General parking. I’m sure I’ve seen you at R.Hill meets before…

spotted SphiNx’s GTiR Pulsar @ Seneca Markham Campus…you go there? then there’ll be a white S13(me) and a dark green s14 along with you! lol

black zenki with bronze hanabis(sp) on progress ave in scarborough

YAY someone spotted me. yeah its misty blue, not grey lol.

im there every wednesday :smiley:

saw a black s14 zenki on third line

Spotted a white coupe on my lunch with a silvia front end with gold rims in Kitchener

red s13 hatch on the 403 going by the iceland skatepark tonight. who are youuuu?

That was me, thanks.

white hatch looked like sparco rims, gave u a rev as i went by , i think u saw me

last night, Black S13 hatchie going northbound 400(just past Major mac) at 9pm or so.

Black Pignose 240sx in Newmarket on Davis drive at TD Bank, yokohama tires im sure of, and i thiiink gold 5 spoke 5zigen rims? im not sure on that. but i parked beside you in my eclipse, came back out and still nobody… so who are you?

Sounds like me. I don’t think there are any other black zenkis with hanabis. This was wed right?

Friday morning, approx 9am ? Going down Ira Needles Rd here in kitchener (by the xpressway) saw some douche in a black S13 coupe that was smoking like a chimney. Who the hell drives a car like that with a bad head gasket ? Judging from the huge cloud of blue’ish/white smoke it seems like the head gasket anyway.

-1 for you.

who was at the jdmr bbq at richmond hill?? there was a grey coope and white hatch and

it was probably nickg and 1quickswift.

i knew it had to be someone from here LOL
you know if they took pikcs?

no idea, probably not though.

black zenki s14, east bound on the 401, we cruised for a bit
who r u??