Car Spotted Thread

spotted a black s14 kouki parked at george brown today around 4pm. had a “catch my drift” sticker on the windshield.

wednesday weber st kitchener,
sweet silver hatch 180 tails, pop-up delete, tastful kit, clear glass…

I was in a kouki

black 240 parked outside of Mccabe’s Irish Pub (i think that’s the name) in Guelph with a kit and clear altezza tails, just before 9pm last night.

Red 240sx, Hatch, Oshawa, Working on your car in your driveway, Same person who was pulled over i think, I was driving white 180sx, I let you hear my BOV a few times :slight_smile:

black zenki s14 , lowered, rims of some sort
401 west, u saw me in ajax/whitby and i cruised behind u for a bit

this may have been the first time someone spotted me…

seen an older guy driving a stock s14 kouki donmills sheppard

Green S14 Zenki, spotted this morning at around 7:15 on the same street as Finch TTC Station. You were headed towards the lights on young street. Stock wheels, looked lowered, aftermarket hood too maybe?

saw a black s13 hatch on highway10 in brampton between mayfield and sandalwood… around 715 or 730pm tonight.

saw a stock looking green s14 in the newnham campus parking lot.

then an s14 with some dished wheels and an 8 year old kid driving going down greenlane.

seen a few silivia’s and 240’s in north bay.

Cruised with Acidz for a bit QEW westbound got off at Appleby with me and got back on to go eastbound. Tuning? Crusing?

Car sounds mean as FUCK! I’m jealous!

technically u spotted me first. LOL

White (actual? rhd) sil80 caged SR, wing at tmp. Looked very nice imo, spoke with his dad and the driver. I think his nick was sr20sentra or something on here.

Black s14 with some guys I spoke with and chased on tmp. Said they had KW coilovers. Cool stuff.

Was fun.

did it have a black roof and a big white sticker across the windshield? AJK motorsports? big black park bench wing on it? 50sentra sound more like the nickname he said? If so then thats my cousin and it is very nice… i love that thing

^Yup thats him.

spotted, ams 300zx silver on kipling or islington going south

lol my buddy and i were heading to a dyno day to check out all the cars and stuff he was on the bike [Repsol 1000]

we missed the exit lol

orange 240 parked in the plaza parking lot at Lakeshore/Southdown in Mississauga. Either the CT or Metro lot. Had the vent in the headlight.

Saw a white vert dropped with Silvia front travelling on Dundas Street. You turned off Erin Mills behind me. Car looks sick, rear wheel fitment looks pretty awesome.