***Come play GTR2 ***

Wow, so much crying over nothing. Way to make a mountain out of a molehill , but I guess since this is NYSpeed, I should expect no less. :roll: Way to kill the good vibes guys.

I don’t know how you’ve managed to psych yourself out Mike, but good job. :tup: Maybe Zong should submit this to his class for study.

For someone who says it’s just a game, you spend a lot of time complaining about ABS and pedal feel. It’s just a game, nobody has pedal feel :shrug: We’re all using the same tools. You hear the tires chirp, you ease off the brake. You don’t need to press the brake to the floor to stop., and you don’t need to floor the gas to go fast either.

All that “slip angle” stuff you’ve been doing? YOU CAN’T DO IT COSISTENTLY WITH THE AIDS ON, THEY HAVE TO BE OFF. Why do you think you’ve been sliding the car previously? The aids were off from way before we took the server down the first time to install the add-on tracks. Matter of fact, it couldn’t be more than 3 days from switching to semi-pro that the aids came off. I’m pretty sure I clarified that. You’ve been driving without the aids for a lot longer than you think!

I also looked (briefly) at the replay files of the night where you threw your hissy-fit. Almost every race was in the rain. Ochen-whatever track is an ice skating rink in the dry, much less wet. Everybody has issues there. Spa at night in a downpour? Seriously what did you expect? The game was doing what it’s supposed to do, simulate weather conditions.

Well that was the whole point from the beginning. Winter Racing League . Something competitive to do when the weather outside is shitty. Everything we’ve been doing (stepping up from novice, testing cars and tracks making sure things were equal) was in preparation for a league. I thought that was pretty obvious? Why do you think we’ve only had NGT cars on for so long without any of the other cars? It wasn’t because “Rick’s a dick, he won’t turn on the other cars what’s his problem”. You don’t think I like driving the bigger/faster cars too? :meh:

And how are we going to have a league without a level playing field? Here are the facts:

People using aids:
MPD47
Zong (?)

People not sure of (using aids):

Akuma to Tenchi a.k.a. Krazy Karl

People not using aids (whether they approve of others using them or not):

Itagaki
FuzzyFish
Callumf
Rx3
neurokinetik
Garick
Parsons (not on the board)
D-Ackerson (not on the board)
Tommy R (not on the board)
KJordan (not on the board)
Nick (not on the board)
Cooch (Not on the board)

So if we are going to have a league, don’t we all have to do/use the same thing? Level playing field? Fair? Otherwise what’s the point?

At any rate, we do have two servers. I was happy when Fuzzy set up another one, because it gives us more flexibility. I have no problems with one server setup in novice mode because I know that everyone will not want to/be able to handle the same level of play. Hell some of the more serious guys will probably want to kick back and relax, and having a second server will allow for people to have more than one option. We’ve had two servers for how long now? I thought that was the plan all along? Hence official (league) and unnoficial (just for fun)? There was no need to turn this into another "Rick won’t give me what I want :cry: " bitch/whine/cry party when that clearly wasn’t the case. :gotme:

My one good eyeball is watering like crazy now, and it’s just making me even more ticked off so I’m done typing. Don’t scratch your cornea boys, it sucks. :mad: