Car Spotted Thread

Ive got a red hatch as well… i live down the street. i dont have a parking pass, i just ride my bike to school. i just saw that black hatch again on my way to school.

was it a red chuki s13 with a black lip and a falken sticker on it,lowered,rims,sleepy eyes?? if so he lives in the south end by my house…clean car never really gott a chance to talk to him

black pulsar gtir going west on qew and dixie, has alberta plates on it, this is the second time i saw you in the last week,

lol nice… good choice on the bike… until snow that is… but still saving a buttload of cash on parking haha. but what do you go for?

He has winter tires for his bike don’t worry LMAO

Gold Nissan Hatch, i saw you heading up Ritson towards Conlin as i was passing Coldstream

red stock looking zenki at leslie and john. saturday around 9pm

Bahaha! Nice… if he pedals really fast he’ll stay warm haha

Saw a Red Nissan SE, had a bigass antena on the back. You were at Ritson & Rossland and we were stopped at the light, i was in a green CRV with my mom “=.=”

black s13 hatch
@ whitby walmart around 730ish?

black s13 hatch driving along taunton rd yesterday around 3:30 heading towards whitby. i was in my buddies grey gtr

SHIT! lol i saw u yesterday in that GTR… or well i saw the gtr… on dundas

Brians GTR? Sherlock = Luke?

Black kouki parked outside STC. No lip, Kouki wing, looks raised for winter, driftops sticker on passenger door.

Spotted white2abbit on 7 and west beaver creek… nice steelies man

Black s14 on 401 and dixie in a 4 car accident…hope the cars alright

Spotted a white S12 hatch and a white S13 Hatch driving on the 401 tonight. The S13 hatch was kinda haggard looking with black panels. I honked and waved from a silver altima As you were getting off at Mavis.

green s13 on the linc, car was packed with girls! it was a clean car too

red s14 in london going by moxies today and a white s13 with black rear bumper front look like an 89-90 also in london. anyone on here?

saw frank (username?) in green pignose on qew niagra. My friend was driving my new winter mode s6. I was in pass seat.

dont look so angry, lol