Car Spotted Thread

spotted a white hatch with kouki tail lights on yonge st in newmarket near tacobell

white s13 with black hatch on boxing day in heartland. you got a little sideways onto terry fox lol. jealous. i was in my parents’ van :frowning:

Yesterday evening:

-Clean stock Silver S13 hatch, nissan dealership on McCowan and Sheppard. Looks Good!, never seen the colour before.
-Riced out F&F bright yellow S13 hatch, huge yellow coat hanger, fog lights. Seen it a few times in Malvern. parked in a driveway I will not disclose.

Red S13 hatch with black meshies heading to the Dundas and 403 Tims on Christmas day. Also saw a black hatch on Cornwall a few weeks ago, a Blue Silfront S13 on Yonge in uptown Toronto on Christmas eve.

Things I’ve learned from this thread

1. most ppl drive either a white, black or red 240
  2. no one ever see’s my car…

I saw your car once in the Dundas and 403 area by a black 350z. Never ever have seen your car outside of that area. I remember once thinking to myself, “how have I not seen that car around before”. And then on the flipside, I am spotted nearly every week I go out with the car. I dunno how you can fly under the radar so well with that car.

and i caught you and P.Cry buying condoms at mdv tc shoppers Amanda?

and you said you were just visiting lcbo…

Caught ya!

black s13 going south on cawthra and dundas area last night around 8ish i was in my black gtr
NIck

Haha i dont see how i can do it either… its a purple car like cmon! lol and that 350z is gangster i luv it

i was in that red s13 on christmas

spotted a blue s13 hatch on trafalgar towards 401 i was in the red supra with green rims

^^^ Thats how you know we love cars more than people lol… and a mini whomp whomp!!

awwwwww… tear dont worry somebody other than friends will spot you soon!!

That would be me in the white hatch :/:

was it a stock looking pignose

spotted red stock looking hatch at loblaws at eastmall/bloor, also an s14 at dundas/kipling timmies. i was rollin around in my mk4 golf.

Black hatch with that black and yellow arrow looking thing in the windsheild… in the wendys parking lot at bovaird and mcglaughlin in brampton on friday night

Red S13, Winston Churchill and Dundas yesterday, around 12:15. Sounded like an SR, not sure, caught it kind of late.

Black 180sx, with what looked like a type X bumper and s14 wheels on Lawrence around 10 this morning

• had one of those japanese lice plates on it

who was the grey coupe that wouldnt plai dori stori with my volveezy on the street at 3am after i chased you down, i saw you drifting, dont lie

hahahahaha!!! kids cant hang with Dr. Crown.