Car Spotted Thread

Haha, that was me man… I wanted to but I had work in the morning and I was fuck tired. That was a nice left turn drift you did.

^^^^ u fail nick , i woud’ve been all over you vladski

bwahahahah

lol its all good man, next time

spotted… cop car within oncoming traffic in The Hill.

oops…

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs180.snc3/20751_552073490414_227301820_3127428_792775_n.jpg

lol

SPotted: swedish apartment building crashing into a children’s playground in rhill.

lol

gonna come back to the touge with a vegenance in a few months? I gotta cruise with you sometime and start the season off right with the usual suspects.

Yessir, I wanna drive faster this year.

Spotted a bone stock black S13 hatch, chuki front, it even had the original exhaust. Sounded like you had an exhaust leak somewhere. You were turning out of Woodchester plaza onto Dundas st with people in the back seats… …somehow. I don’t think this person is actively on Son, but you never know.

ive seen a black s13 coupe parked at a house just off yonge and wellington in aurora a few times now. who are you?

and a black hatch going into the futureshop plaza in newmarket yesterday also.

spotted a black S14 kouki turnin on Mulock from Yonge in Newmarket around 3:15ish

I was in my moms silver Honda CRV in the left lane on Mulock

silver moss s14 leaving the aurora 404 plaza today at 6;15 ish

purpleish s14 on airport in brampton… cruised with you from back on goreway but you didnt notice till airport

black s14 on dixie and 401 yesterday around 3:40 in my mx5

White r32 skyline on martin grove and steeles some time last week… and black gtr on 427 north again some time last week

r32 guys are always doing 10km under the speed limit
what gives…

Last weekend, Black or Dark Blue Hatch, driving down harmony road between highway 2, and adelaide, I was in a house, and saw you drive by, made me miss my car :(!

I sort of do the same thing hoping that someone will speed by without using their signal and weave, forcing attention onto them and not me. It does the trick when you wanna shake the heat a bit sometimes.

Spotted red 02 Cavalier with a spoiler made out of hockey sticks on the 401 in the collectors passed Black Creek. The car had redded out tails and headlights. I wish I could have got a pic. Someone’s winter beater?

Black s14 right here homie…ur ride seems pretty clean. Just finished my KA-T on her, still sorting out a few bugs.

10:15 am Sunday Jan 17
on Hwy 7 goin west towards keele
black s13 hatch with chuki bumper/halfclears and had what looked like a GT wing
you made a left onto keele from 7.