Car Spotted Thread

Purple S14 with S15 front end. Lots of stickers. I was in an Orange MazdaSpeed. I waved and got a cold response. :evil:

Was probably Jarret (aka Norcon). Maybe you should have given thumbs
up instead of waving like a sissy girly man. :slap:

Spotted a red S14 parked at Food Basics parking lot (Hwy10 & Steeles)
in the early afternoon.

[/quote]

:squint: I was under the impression that Jarrett was azn. It looked like a white guy driving. Then again, everyone not brown looks the same to me. Next time i’ll wave just one finger. :evil:

[/quote]

:squint: I was under the impression that Jarrett was azn. It looked like a white guy driving. Then again, everyone not brown looks the same to me. Next time i’ll wave just one finger. :evil:[/quote]

When his car was at the Canadian Intl. Auto Show, he wasn’t there the
whole weekend, so his peeps must have driven the car.

Anywho, word of advice to others. Throw a :biggthumpup: not a :greddy:

Saw a black S14a on East beaver Creek Rd. in Richmond Hill today. Driver saw me and revved with the clutch in. Anybody on the board here?

next to the house we were working on, on the job site today, i saw a goldish colored s14. it was lowered with a oftermarket exhaust, and was very clean. i forget the street name but i know that it was off of bathurst…i know thats vague, but if its someone here theyll know…so was it anyone here?

Sounds like Alberto or Kendrik

Grey s13 in markham, asian guy, snider drive, both gave eachother the “hey” look. Yesterday (friday) i think.

White s14 95-96 markham, exhaust, around hickory drive, pretty clean.

Tan/Gold 91-93 Hatch, Boston Pizza in Hamilton.

If your on this board, nice looking car dood, I was in the Tan/Gold 91 coupe!

Black 89-90 Hatch - Hwy 20 Hamilton Ont.

Car was clean, paint looked immaculate!!! Gave teh head-nod and thumbs up.

Nice car dood. I was in the tan 91 coupe.

3 S13’s in the St.Catharines area on Sunday.

1- Black coupe, looked in pretty good shape, in the home show parking lot.

2- Red f/b pignose, hurtin’ (left 1/4 unpainted, different colour door, etc.), parked on the side of the road in the Westpark HS area.

3- Red f/b, looked nice from the quick look I got, had a black spoiler maybe :? , was driving towards St.Catharines in Hwy 8.

beige s13 coupe with r32 tail lights at woodbine and steeles around 8:00pm monday.

R32 tails on a coupe??? :?:

Anyways, 95-96 s14, bluish in colour, black carbon fibre hood, silvia symbol, rims

Was at the No Frills on Wb/16th around 6:30 on tues. Nice looking car.

beige s13 coupe with r32 tail lights at woodbine and steeles around 8:00pm monday

mabey type x lights?

im almost certain it was a coupe.

'91-'93 hatchback, white. parked in front of Casey’s Bar and Grille, Orion’s Gate (where i work) at 410 and Steeles in Brampton, at about 9:15 pm tonight (27th). it was all stock, and i wouldn’t have posted it, but the thing that caught my eye was that it had sleepy eyes while parked. nicely done.

Okay, so this ‘car spotted’ thread doesnt seem to be going so well… lots of cars spotted, but it doesnt seem to be anyone on the board.

Well, here goes another. A white S13 hatch with 17" Momo rims and an exhaust thats always parked on the Danforth, is it anyone here?

Board member spotted!

91-93 black 240x hatch at…Standard Auto Wreckers today (Wednesday April 28, 2004), around 1pm ish!

Hi Mike (I think that was your name), sorry Im bad at names. Very nice car you had. There is not to many guys who opt for the CA18.

Oh, BTW what blow off valve are you using? Dude it sounded dirty when you left and you did’nt even floor it. The sound is exactly what Im looking for. Please let me know when you get a chance. Thanks.

Easy 8)

greyish on winston churchill this morning at burnhamthorpe…
has exhaust i believe

black s13 hatch, with exhaust on brookdale or something like that in oakville at around noon