car teams........

1. Its not a crew, its a bunch of friends who have an interest in a hobby, that we do together and we pay for it, and another thing unlike you we don’t race like idiots on streets and rev in underground CG parking lots trying to be cool, we are 22 to 45 year old males and females, and yes we have money to make a private drag strip for ourselves. The Rich kids we owned were in the beginning of times where 90% we never considered, and the other few joined us because they were good, experianced and mature. And some elder enthusiast saw what we were doing was legit, low key, and fun, and hassle less, so they really became the stepping stones to this unofficial club we have. And yes we do have 911 on speed dial, they know our activities, and so they have an ambulance ready for us in case. We do all the signing of waiver forms, but unlike the track if shit hits the fan, we still all get together help out and pay for damages.

2. you think your so smart, wtf is the track you go to, its privately owned dumb ***, its mainstream, some guy or company which decided to make money off it, by making it public, and we on the other hand want to keep it for a few, one more thing, we have never had an accident or crash, how many have happened at local tracks with your wanna be drivers? lol.

3. “RealityZ33” don’t be jealous, about me being 23 and earning more $$$ then you. I’m not a rich punk, I worked my way up.

im not yarning attention, when you reply with jealousy you create and give me attention, im proud of my friends and success so I talk about it, even though I think I have never really mentioned oh im a baller or this that, like 90% of you 350Z owners try to be.

If you really want to see who’s mature, look at the rides, you own a 350Z, I own a G37, now who has less show off and more mature taste?

This doesn’t mean Z are bad, its just like civic boys, majority of 350 owners act ricerish like them in another way.

Again, you should have maybe stayed is school, here Private Property:The right of private persons or firms to obtain,own,control,employ,dispose of, and bequeath land, capital, and other property.Freedom of Choice: Enables owners to employ or dispose of their property and money as they see fit.

If you read things before YOU posted, you would have seen, we don’t allow any ricers like you in the club, we only allow people with RACING experience and boosted cars ABLE to withstand the torture.

Even im on probation period you could say, even though I have enough racing experience on two wheels, im still considered a noob.