car troubles

my car has been running really rough lately and its getting really frustrating. it is a 91 180sx sr20. ive done alot of research and came up with nothing.

problems:

~when cold it takes a couple tries to start it. it will start and bog and struggle to run then it will die. when it does start it will run but if i touch the throttle it will mis fire and bog out for a second. once its warm it drives fine.

~bumpy/high idle. will idle around 1000 - 2000 rpm. once and a while it will idle around 900ish, but it will have hunting idle and go up and down quickly. along with the bumpy idle my lights all pulse along with the idle. even while driving they pulse as well. i have messed with the idle sqrew and it doesnt help.

to try and fix these problems i have changed my alternator, battery, cleaned my grounds and added an extra one. i have also installed a new coolant temp sensor as well as an o2 sensor. i have done a boost leak test and went through all the lines. i have changed the spark plugs and ran injector cleaner on top of that all and still nothing. from looking on the net i can only think it would be my injector o-rings, idle control valve or the aac valve. but thst still doesnt explain my pulsing lights…any help at all would be awesome. sorry for the long write up. just really would like my car to run nice. thanks again

Check all of the wiring comming from your alternator and also from your battery. Sounds like the bogging and misfiring could be linked to a weak spark which is comming from the same lack of power issue that is causing your lights to pulse. Its probably not that your car is running better because it is warmed up, but because the alternator is able to stabilize the power. Any sputtering at higher boost or rpm??

not really no. the car boosts fairly well.