Car was vandalized on my OWN driveway.

Yeah, I know. I’ve already got a dented/rusted rear driver’s side 1/4 panel anyway (just before the bumper). Its probably the most minimal damage on my car, but its purposeful damage though. If it was by accident, fine I’d be pissed, but it’ll blow off after a while. This is a repeated offense by whoever likely did it. The person who did this even used MY name and MY phone number to post ads on Kijiji for a '94 RX-7. I’ve got non-stop calls for about 2 weeks until I found out why all these people were calling me. I report to Kijiji stopped the calls, since they took down the ad, but how would you guys feel if someone impersonated you by using YOUR name and YOUR phone number to place phony ads? I lost a job opportunity because someone called my number and babbled on for about 15 minutes on how he thinks I’m lying about not putting up the ad… Seriously, there was career opportunity and higher wage opportunities with that job. Now my 240 is forced to sit on my driveway as I slave at minimum wage and 26 hour weeks to buy it an engine so I can get it moving again… What are the chances that this guy will come again for another round, god forbid my windows get broken (especially the super-expensive hatch glass or the hard-to-find 240SX triangle insignia windows…)

s13_coupe, if my predictions are right, and its the same guy who’s been doing all this, making him permanently retarded is useless, since he’s already a level beyond that. Thinking that he can barely pass high school (after a second attempt) and still own a multi-million dollar business pimping out all-show-no-go VW Corrado’s with 20" wheels and 500 lbs of audio equipment, dual exhausts, decals and custom interiors, etc. He’s 18 and in grade 12, going to be repeating the grade next year. I know some people do this, but this guy isn’t even trying. He’s just there to look ‘cool’, yet be stupid as a doorknob… /end rant.