Car Wont Idle Out Of Ideas PLEASE HELP

I put my car away in november and was running perfectly fine except a exhaust leak. after soo many months ive came to start it and it runs like a big bag of donkey dung.

s13 Red Top Sr20

Over the winter i’ve installed
-Fmic
-Isis Intake Manifold
-Lightwheight Pullies (minus crank pully)
-Greddy Emanage Ultimate Ecu (not plugged in at the momment still running stock ecu)

• New Plugs
    -Oil Catch Can (not atmospheric)
    -300zx Fuel Filter
    and other miscellaneous parts not effecting the motor

Car will start no problem but wont idle if its life depended on it, its getting fuel, air, spark, not sure how to check injectors if they are spraying unless i take them off and individually check them, but as far as i know they are, ive cleaned maf and cleaned throttle body and still am stumped with this one. Im not showing boost pressure when running a boost leak test on it but also on the other had i cant find the leak when ive been checking either. Another issue i might be having is:

My boost gauge is on a T that connects to my B.O.V and then to the intake manifold and my boost controller is hooked up to the nipple comming off the bottom left of the throttle body . Does anyone have some sort of diagram to show where to hook up vacum lines when using aftermarket manifold.

PLEASE HELP going nuts trying to figure this out if you have any possible ideas or if i the neihbourhood of oshawa and would look to come by and take a look to see if you would have a better idea please contact me (905) 706-3264 this is my cell phone txt or bbm’s are welcome THANK YOU.

BTW sorry for the spelling mistakes im typing this all while im at work and trying to be quick without getting caught

new gas or shitty old stuff?

I think your lines are wrong…
This is by memory but as far as I know it’s correct … Run the top right vacuume line on the Throttle Body straight to the BOV (no T’s). The top left vacuume line on the TB straight to the fuel rail. The bottom right boost line on the TB to your boost controller then T’d to you boost guage/ waste gate. And the bottom left boost line on the TB should go somewhere into the intake manifold, but I can’t remember where…
If I’m wrong someone please correct me.
Good luck