car won't start

ok i just bought my s13 coupe today.it has a 95 ka24de engine in it.its missing a spark plug,the header is not on tight since there are 2 studs missing and i don’t have enought nuts.when i keep cranking after 3 or so times i hear a bam noise.(it has no exshaust. )

my main point is .the header isn’t tight,its missing a spark plug .the o2 sensor is not on the header. can this be why it is not starting ?

LOL, this is a joke right?

lmao, dude spark plugs are 2 dollars, take a bolt or stud out of the head and take it with you to cdn tire. they are 52 cents for 1. put em in tight, put the plug in and try again.

will do.i think i need a starter now. stupid shit does not crank at all =*(

i know spark plugs are cheap and same with studs. but time is the thing,don’t have a car to go to canadian tire.

2 feet or a bike.
cant be that far. or a friend. anways, if your starter is toasted just tap it with a hammer and bar to get it to crank, thats only going to work a handfull of timees

you probably killed the battery cranking it over so much. Get an o2 sensor, get a set of plugs and put your exhaust manifold on properly.

THEN try and start it.

This is possibly the most head shaking thread on the internet.

p.s. the odd “bam” noise you near is probably the cylinder without the spark plug during its compression stroke. Pushing all the what would be air fuel mix out into the atmosphere.

yeah it is a retarted thread.but we all get retarted sometimes don’t we. lol. i don’t have a petal bike lol.it always get stolen lol.

yeah dude grab spark plugs for all cylinders and ur battery mite just be dead from cranking so much times. so try boosting and starting before smashing the starter.

k got it running.but its really loud without a exshaust lol. all i need it plug wires. konvokiller thanks for the starter tip =d

oh to keep it running i need to floor the gas and keep it there. if i let go it shutters and stalls?any ideas?

hahahaha. i got this thread beat. there was a guy on gtrc asking us how can buy PSI for his cylinders. its a long story but someone basically did a compression test on his rb26 and found low compression in some of the cylinders. so as a joke he asked people who wants to a group buy on compression. 99% of the people got the joke. one guy didnt. so he started a thread asking how and where he can buy PSI for his cylinders.

mods lock this.problem solved

lol, if it stutters and stalls put fucking plugs in it

good to hear you got it running man.

(I apologize, I’m laughing a lot right now)

it could be a million things.

to name one, an intake leak after the MAF would do exactly that.

who keeps stealing ur bike??
leave a note on it about telling all the problems with ur car, and i bet he’ll leave it next time so u can get parts for ur car

farmer

LMAOOOOO

I was saying in reference to his first post where he said he was missing a spark plug