Career change ideas...

How is the little one anyway??!?!?!?! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

She is off the wall nutso! I fucking LOVE it. 6 months old and has the temper of a 65yr old trucker.

I didn’t know so many people were interested in the railroad. Just a few things to add and consider:

Yes, the money is VERY GOOD and there is a pension and people with families, benefits are very good.

This job has one of the highest divorce rates, mainly because you’re never home.

Your lifestyle will change after coming to work here and your life will revolve around the railroad.

I can guarantee you will miss important things to you, birthdays, your kids’ sporting events, holidays, etc.

I myself have tried the best to find my equal balance with it but it is difficult at times. My father in law has been working with the railroad for many years so my fiance is fully aware of the railroad operates.

Sounds like my little girl, wait another year… when the terrible twos start :lol

Well, I currently have no life. I am also quite broke. :lol

I always find some way to avoid these things anyhow, plus I hate sports and don’t have any kids. Sounds good to me.

www.csx.com and go under the career section and apply. They still have openings for Selkirk Conductors.

They still train you in Atlanta? My friend was saying it was a neat experience heading out there.

Training is still in Atlanta and it’s 6 weeks long.