Carlisle 09

ugh, if I didnt have to replace my RTABs and water pump this weekend i’d be down!

20-25 of us for the Corning/Elmira area are heading down Friday around 4pm. We take 15 down so if anyones leaving or will be in the area around then feel free to join the caravan :slight_smile:

fix them asap and come down with me :smiley:

Fuck it im going. leaving @ noon and coming down with 6 ppl. Bring the beer pong table for the room.

im staying @ the holiday inn

party will be starting around 6-7 when i get there!!

party starts for me @ noon when i leave

haha i wish, ill be passed out on the ride down there. I have to 7 page papers im working on right now and plan on pulling a all nighter

gooooood times!!!

PICS!??!?!?!

im to lazy to get all my pics off my real cam right now. going go carting piss drunk was a blast though…

i actually thought the showed kinda sucked. No starboys this year just bmx… i dunno i dont think id go back

Agreed. Good times none the less, not really me scene but entertaining for sure though, getting our friend from jail at 2AM was fun. Haha and talking to MOBOOST4U (I think) for 2 seconds as we took off to do so LOL sorry man.

Haha… wait… who were you again and when did you take this picture lol??? Are you the guy we were playing in this pic lol?

Either way, the show was not as good as last year but as I expected, there were a handful of reallllyyyyy nice cars there. My personal favorite was the boosted IS-F. The BMX show was weak as hell and in dint even compare to the moderate Bike show of last year. I dint catch a lot of the drift nonsense but that was just ok as well.

As expected the show was kinda weak, but who goes for the show anyways :wink: I accomplished my mission.

Haha, wait, who and when… what night??? I only remember 70% of the weekend to be honest lol.

Haha Im not even 100% sure it was you, but Steve2k1116 and I (blue STI) where leaving the holiday inn when someone asked him if he was on nyspeed and commented on the car and such, at that point we where off to the holding center haha

Hahaha… yeah that was me. I recognized his car from the Southgate thread.

You guys left minutes before the Hotel got raided lol. Luckily we were all going for a walk too. Sucks to hear about your friend lol, wtf was he doing? Not the bike kid was it?

in for story

Oh yeah DEF the bike kid, I dont think i need to explain. :banghead:

Great weekend, the show was ehhhh but some good shit as stated lol but other than that was a great time lol. just got home 20 min ago

we had one of the best carlisle’s of the past 3 years ive been there
1.we won the tug of war contest
2. we won loudest exhaust with my buddy’s black del sol
3. the bikini contest winner came back with us to our hotel stayed the night with my buddy and hung out with us all day on sunday