Carlisle 09

you might have to take apart your walker to fit it in the exige

I’m down with you Newman if you wanna cruise down there hang out and have a cool time and cruise back I’m game

Slow and steady win’s the race… Newman, I’m in… If you already have a hotel, pm me. Thanks bro.

we might have a few groups, me and some of my friends may just start a groups whos setting there cruise on 70 and enjoying the ride there

Cool… the trip down should be a blast… might be good sized crews going down from Roc and Buff… it will be as fun as we make it…

wanted to give this thread a bump

Word, so close now. I know there’s a seperate thread for this kinda… but how close are people to getting their cars done for it? Because of something coming up I won’t have intercooler/alum. AST/full tune, but everything else is solid.

I should have both cars ready :slight_smile:

God it is really sneaking up eh…

as i speak…my cars being parted out and hopefully sold in the next few weeks, which then ill hopefully have around 9-10k for a new car…so will see

What are you looking to buy???

a V8 f-bod and some disturbed cd’s

I will decide who I’m going with as the trip approaches…

hahaha one of the few choices… ws6 or ss ,z28 camaro but i really want a vert.

im really not sure yet which way i want to go,
i do want to go fast but i also have a taste for low rider trucks, and rat rods,
(older muscle car too but i think ill wait till im older)

PLEASE!!!

If i was more car inclined, I would love to build a coupe or something but for 10k ive seen some decent ones, i love them because there something you dont see , they look like a piece of shit but in my eyes i think they look like a piece of art.

Just get down with the sickness

or have a 11second car for under 10 grand …? and i honestly hate disturbed, not my taste in music

Haha, I was joking, to be honest, one of the only things I hate more than Disturbed is F-Bodz.

You sure a straight line is your only goal???

Ya im not really into road racing more drag stip and cruising around. I have my jet skis if i want tight turns and racing.

well this event IS next week, I’m planning on taking Friday off to go down. I live in Rochester, anyone else planning on doing the same maybe we can cruise down.