Carpul tunnel?

numbness in fingertips + back of hand, constricting + swelling in underside of wrist (you know, the part all the emo kids hack away at). thoughts?

litle too much keyboard racing, need more street racing.

stop beating off so much

my dad is having surgery on his right hand monday for that …hes been a mechanic for 30 years …

my fingers go numb while driving or riding my mx bike. def. carpal tunnel.

numbness almost daily…

stop being a pussy is my reccomendatoin

i second that reccomidation

You guys that get numbness in your fingers it doesn’t necessarily mean you have carpal tunnel. If you are having problems you need to get chacked. It is quite possible its an inflamed or agitated ulnar nerve.

Carpal tunnel is actually very hard to diagnos and can not be self diagnosed.

Seriously go get checked all of you complaining…

Carpal tunnel is VERY specific in which areas it affects. It affects the wrist and fingers 1, 2, 3, and HALF of finger #4.

Press on the underside of your wrist, just below the hand. Does it hurt a lot when you put pressure on it?

Your pinky finger should feel fine, the rest of them will be the ones hurting.

Just because you have tingling fingers/hands does NOT mean you have carpal tunnel (my fingers/hand/arm tingle rather often, and I do not have carpal tunnel… 6 doctors have told me that I don’t have it, but I may have a form of arthritis, which is why I’m seeing a rheumatologist next).

i’ll just chalk it up with the intermittent static at the base of my neck as evidence that i’m in a state of decline and go about my business.

i 3rd it

carpul tunnel has construction

This post, and mine are the most informative so far in this thread.

Go see a doctor, period. It could be the beginning of something more serious… I won’t tell you what, but the doctor would know more. You’d be surprised how many things can cause tingling of the extremities.

dude i broke a leg and walked away on it… for about 30 feet then i fell.
ice it, keep it to yourself

Only men would say that… :rolleyes:

damn straight woman :moon:

back to the kitchin

:jerkit:

It could be carpel tunnel but alot of cases I see at work are muscles causing the symptoms. -Massage Therapist

Sometimes the symptoms you have are actually be caused by the muscles that will mimic carpal tunnel. I massage tons of people who think its the nerver-and alot of times its actually ur muscles causing the same signs