this is what you wanted

holy shit lol:eek3:

That’s old.

STFU

wow

WOW.

That one guy was a HUUUGE dick.

lol…

thats the scariest shit tho… I hate that feeling, where you know your sliding and going to do damage to your car or another person’s car and you cant help it or do anything about it…

thankfully it only happened once, and I lightly hit a guard rail.
Im a good driver on snow but nobody and drive on ice…

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/865bbf8b-3f21-46e9-aa83-9a0201293cb3.htm

Here is a good one. I like how the reporter was all worried about them… :eek4dance

sounded like the reporter was about to cry haha

I want to know what made that person think that flooring it would have helped them out in any way.

Typical TV journalist: Cover the story first, anything else is not important.

fwd ftl?

maybe not…i was the only one to make it up my hill last winter when north braddock was pretty much a sheet of ice…my old neon ftw, ice is fun…when no cars or dangerous objects are around

its not that people dont know how to drive in snow. Its the fact no dumbass wants to chalk up the money for a descent set of snow tires.Im not talking about all-season radials here. Myself with studded blizzarks have no problem in hardly any condition in the winter.

I myself have never even needed them…the nissan has them but it’s broken down…they never saw snow with me. My first winter was with my neon…had some fun…this winter it’s 4x4 time…well once i fix the vacuum line on my xfer case

There is something wrong with you if you need 4wd or studded snow tires in Pittsburgh. I cannot remember the last time I got stuck in the huge amount of snow we have or the raging ice storms. It happens maybe once a year and the roads are usually clear within a few hours. I have all seasons on the altima and snow tires on the back of the vic because I got them for free. I don’t think the traction control even came on last year in the vic because of bad roads.

and rwd>fwd in the snow :slight_smile:

I remember seeing that first link on the news last year. I bet the driver of that car shit their pants.

:repost:

Should be titled “Retards on Ice”. People are generally stupid when it comes to driving on ice. If they watched other vehicles go thru a series of crashes, what makes them think they will do it successfully?

Idiot should have tried to help them. It was partly his fault, because the person in the car was prolly watching him to see what was up & didn’t see the truck coming.

after driving my blazer through the snow in 2wd/rwd…i can agree with this now…my fwd cars would have gotten stuck