Casey Anthony Case

^The media and the public will salivate over this case until the next tragedy.

/\ so what you are saying is shoot her now, and kill 2 birds with one stone, err bullet.

75% of the shit we talk about on this forum has no relation to cars to begin with.

this is rediculous… that bitch killed her daughter and buried her in the backyard. she kept the baby in the trunk and gavde her seditives and drugs to sleep while she went out and partied. she took it too far and the baby died, then she lied about everything! and didnt tell anybody for 31 days? c’mon. shes guilty, plain and simple. idc what u guys think or whats “fair”. she deserves to die

Where did you got your law degree? Italy or China? If you “know” the entire truth and facts of her death and can proof it with evidence, you should have said something…:rofl

I am not speaking for her, but the entrie justice system can bascially summarized in two words: Lindsay Lohan

I think at this point who ever sticks up for her, can go fuck yourself.

The bitch is a dirty bitch. Plain and simple. Yah she might be “innocent” in court but even in the blind eye, she has all the signs of being guilty.

no law degree bud!!! and i dont know the whole truth, but i dont need to. lemme ask you a question since you seem to feel differently, do you think she killed her daughter?

bc i do, and i dont think she ever wanted to keep the girl after she realized how much it takes for a dumb selfish immature girl to raise another human being. she seems like a sociopath and her lying about everything about this case, and her also not telling anybody about the missing child for 31 days…thats not physical proof but its enough for me. the girl was out clubbing and living it up while the girl was missing for christ sake! she got a tattoo to “commemerate” her daughter even before she reported the child missing…hmmmm. idk man. i honestly think she did it and got away with murder (thats my personal opinion, sorry if i misled everybody into thinking i had a law degree from Italiachina)

Someone got away with murder whether it was her or her parents.

true, it makes me sick

I guess if you kill someone and you apparently obvious with everything that goes along with it, you will be innocent in court…

if I recall, people have spent life in jail for murders with way less evidence…

Not cool.

this is very true

i killed a man, once…and only once. he was a dirty, whorish man.

and im free.

There’s going to be a sick episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent soon.

Case is bullshit… casey anthony should burn

i like this guy!

Then why not just throw her into a lake, and if she flows then she is guilty. :rofl

All I can say is I don’t know. I am not part of the jury of this case nor I have all the information. If simply watching 20 mins of cnn will be enough for anyone to determine the case, I am sure the country can save a lot of money on court hearings. Last time the I checked, it is “Innocent until proven guilty” in USA and one think I know for sure is the system is not perfect

No offense and please don’t take it personal. I am more of a “going by data” kind of person than “gut feeling”; but that doesn’t mean I am right 100% of the time.

In for C.A. memes

fixed , anyone that has been on the other side knows this