Caste Village fireworks

are next friday . I usually park my dads truck over by Frisch’s in the morning and get a few cases of beer. Anyone else going down there?

so that would be the 27th right? i might beable to round up a few off my buddies and g/f’s and head there. that would be a good pregame for a friday night. ill get back to you.

I’m less than a mile from there, I’ll have to stop by.

We usually drop the ranger off in the morning and then walk down from my parents house, it’s only a 10 minute walk from my dads house.

Where do you live at?

what kinda beer

the beer store behind frisch’s was selling cases of cold labatt blue for $14 last year, that’s what we bought. I don’t know what will be cheap this year. Hopefully it’s not some lame ass beer like yeungling, coors, or budweiser.

I only live over the hill. that place is PACKED every year. We might end up down there

I’m right off Brownsville, behind the Brentwood Police Station…so I guess it’s a over a mile.:doh:

my grandma lives over by there, at the bottom of Marylea. It’s probably like 1.324 miles :slight_smile:

No shit? I’m on Munsey Ave…just a block off Marylea. We’ll have to get together for the fireworks and brews. I’ll fill your mp3 player will some metal while we’re at it.

I am at my grandma’s house every sunday for dinner, her house is on Beisner ave.

I will bring my laptop to the fireworks for music transfer :x: :beer:

10-4 :itr41:

cough cough. prospect road here. cough cough.

yo redneck, don’t forget to tell them your also having a marathon of watching bloodsport that day too.

I watched bloodsport last night :smiley:

fuckin right! i love that movie!

for what reason do they have fire works down there before the 4th?

they always do it the friday before, probably so more people show up. It sucks trying to pick only one fireworks show on the 4th that you want to go see. This way, you can at least see 2 shows. :smiley:

sounds good to me! i love fireworks. thanks for the heads up! maybe dyingwish and myself can come have a few brews!

I drive past your place almost daily to deliver to baldwin health center

I drive past his house every sunday on the way to my grandma’s.