Cavalier Supercharger

supercharger - 600 because thers a core charge - http://cgi.ebay.com/GM-3800-OEM-1992-1995-Bonneville-SSEi-Supercharger_W0QQitemZ8030325039QQcategoryZ33741QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
scrap metal for bracketry
exhaust tubing for plumbing - $100
4 injectors - $100 at least
safc for tuning - $200 used
tuning - $300 - 600 depending on how long it takes
header - $200 + prolly

thats at least 1350 so far, minimum, add on

a catback exhaust, depending on how big the stock system is
air filter if you cant make teh stock bow work
having stuff fabbed if you dont have a welder
gaskets for the header and exhaust
fuel pump
fuel regulator
return fuel line depending how big stock one is
misc nuts, bolts, hoses

the list goes on and on … boosted 3g and i turboed his eclipse for 1300 or so, but we also had the ability to use turbo talon parts for lot of the work, which realy saved money. and i think he got his fuelpump on a group buy deal too …

ill just buy a better car.

sure wish i knew stuff about cars

Buy a 1g Talon. Read up on it. And for a fraction of the total cost of the cavi, go way faster.

the ecotrash motor is very stout engine if your spraying it cause its higher comp ratio it sports knife edged crank so so powdered iron rods teflon coated pistons low drag rings decent block all aluminum with like alot of main bolts it also has a balance shaft to eliminate vibration if i were to build one up id say rods and lower comp pistons some head work and boost the bitch and id say it do allright or just shove a small block in it

http://www.year2032.com/ecotec.htm

If you need any help with a eaton blower I know all the parts, and how to rebuild the M62/90/112 snouts. It’s not worth it getting the rotors recoated just find a better set. I can change, and rebuild the case, and rotor bearings/seals.
The M90 on my GTP I boght for 80 somthing on ebay, opend the inlet to 75mm for a stock GM TB. Did some changes to the outlet, it’s working ok:snky:

not saying ebay supercharger = SC’d kit

Download the free GM ecotec build book. Ecotec land, the saab style is alot stronger then the american. My friend dose some ecotec turbo builds/dyno work at W2W, a turbo ecotec can be bad ass.

:word: plus the fact that you can buy every single part, except the turbo kit, for the 1000+hp ecotec drag car engine directly from GM