CFT Evo vid.

http://www.centralfloridaturbo.com/videos/proccoevo.wmv

stickers suck but with the power I would still rock it

i think that car was totaled or it could of been another car cali i cant remeber.

CFT=central florida turbo so I doubt it was in cali

Thats pretty badass. I love how the car squats like its trying to rip the tiedowns off it.

I always see these videos for different tuner shops, and wonder why hybrid doesnt make anything like that.

imports are gay

so are you. when you build a car yourself let me know. instead of using someone elses motor and thinking you will run the same times

sam just give it up, no matter what import owners do its not going to campare to an V8, in the spring all us 4 banger guys are not even going to have a chance. remember there is no replacement for displacement… :slight_smile:

yeah lol my little 1.8 won’t stand a chance agains streetnstrips imaginary car

awwww did I hurt ur feelings

yup thats right I won nothing I have no car just my shoes

ill be honest with ya

there is no replacement for displacement

the fastest 4cyl is nowhere near as fast as the fastest 8cyl.

Thats not saying 4cyls arent fast… but facts are facts

lol the fastest 4 cylinder is only back halfed with factory body lines and still does 6.9

If that logic were true all drag cars would run 40 cylinder motors.

V8’s have been worked on since the 50’s-60’s. The whole 4 cylinder thing just took off in the past 10 years they are getting faster everyday.

u can make anything fast, but the majority of the people talking shit on imports on here dont really have anything to back it up…all i hear is “wait till spring” unless your gonna be in the low 9’s u better think again,

*1 person:

we others dont care what it is.

yeah ur right all of us domestic guys cars are slow.

still slower than the fastest 8 :slight_smile:

not talking shit, just stating facts

wow, hostility… :blah:

nice dyno pull.

my shitty honda only makes 90 to the wheels. :frowning: