Changes are happening...

Guys, I would like to thank-you for your patronage and support… We are constantly reinventing ourselves to serve you better… We just wanted to give you all a heads up about some upcoming changes…

New look… New name… Even Better Service & Products!

JDM-IMPORTS.com is becoming ONI JDM IMPORTS : ONIJDM.com

This ties in with our sister site ONISPEED.com

We will soon be carrying many more JDM parts including body kits, rare engines etc.

Next year IF we can still import vehicles; there are some great cars becoming available; S14 with SR20DET, Supra MK1V, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO I

Thanks!
Mitch
ONI JDM IMPORTS
www.onijdm.com
mitch@onijdm.com

baller oil too :slight_smile:

I’m going to have to sit tight with my fingers crossed for 1 more year (?) for an R33…

So you guys have no idea where the legislation sits?
Will it die on paper? please say yes…

you need a new banner now mitch lol :R

ughhhh changing name? gah now i gotta change all the banners.!!!

im not feelin the name tho… dunno why… but send me banners.

Too many people copied us with JDM IMPORTS variants… we want to be known as ONI now… easy to remember… has lots of cool Japanese definitions…

Oni (鬼, Oni?) are creatures from Japanese folklore, similar to Western demons such as ogres and trolls. They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature and theatre.

omni 1 television?

thats wat it reminds me of…

everyone loves raymond!

Nah… more like this…

http://www.daveallsop.co.uk/colour/Jun05/Death%20Cry%20Oni.jpg

I agree

I SEEN THAT GUY IN A MOVIE ONCE…
THOSE POOOR LITTTLE TWINS…
LOL

^^^^anybody? answers?

Still undetermined as to what’s going to happen… www.15years.ca has the latest updates…

shit hope they dont change it !! damn domestic companies… of course no one wants they they are garbage!.. ugh

ONI as in japanese for evil spirt/demon…? interesting :R

never knew what “oni” ment but now that i sorta do i think i can like oni jdm imports better now

but before i knew i liked the way JDM imports sounded in my head better

Thanks for your feedback guys… ONI can be a good spirit or a evil one… there’s lots of meanings for it… Expect some big things for the new year…

still looking for information about a bluebird sss-z manual transmission, + rear differential and transfer case.

I’m trying to find the parts # through nissan fast… not much luck? any suggestions?
please pm me if that kind of product is available to you.

Please send all requests for parts via email with the details of what you’re looking for and your contact info…

Need to know what year/chasis bluebird parts you’re looking for…

mitch@onijdm.com

Thanks! Mitch

give some teasers to let ppl have an idea

im curious too

Ok…

GT-R34 Nismo S-Tune motor :wink: