channel 4 news tonight 11/6 @11pm v. drama for my dad

Watch dealing with “TV activists”- moretti,vaughters,igoe all of them are in business to SELL THEIR TV SHOW so that advertisers pay for time slots- they are not there to tell you the NEWS i’ve dealt with a few and have never seen a fair/honest story they blow trust me i dont trust any of them. For some reason people seam to think the purpose of the evening news to to tell the news—NOT!!! its to sell their show so advertisers pay for commercials theres no money for the tv station in telling the news

Ok I missed it. Will there be a rebroadcast?

oh crap. i hope i can see this.

hope it turns out well for your dad.

Is it the yellow smoke story?

I would have to assume so. It’s Luke Moretti’s 11pm Monday story according to wivb.com. What are the chances that he’s doing another story that would involve the DEC tonight?

Yeah the DEC has more authority than like state troopers. I think the only people that surpass them are the FBI and US marshals.

^bump

Anyone wanna fill me in?

+1 PM me or something joe…josh…i cant see this tonight

i know whats up…

ill wait for permission tought :frowning:

i will fill people in tommorow after it has aired…i would really like to see what peoples impressions are after they see it. so for those who cant see it i will give the re-cap tommorow…it is a long story with alot of details so it will take me a while and my patience right now for typing it out in a PM just isnt there

someone tivo it and youtube :tspry:

Just saw the news teases on 10 o’clock news :ohnoes:

ON NOW

Ok…my thoughts…I think Joe’s dad was right in his complaint and all…but I think there needs to be some definate tests done to see if thats harmful which I am sure Boron and Acid cant be good to breath in (chemistry majors step in)…the DEC will say whatever u want for the right dollars…so I hope its pursued and resolved

penis?

Go Eagle! Joe dont die, get Jack Davis on it!

p.s that was the 1st time i saw your dad not yelling at you to get work done…

haha i lol’d

Isn’t Boron an inert gas? Acid = not soo good.

I bet you wouldn’t see the owner of the titanium company out there while the yellow smoke is billowing out of his factory.