MTO BLITZ!! East end

MTO blitz!!! look out guys in the east end!!! One of my boys got pull over, here is the story from club dsm.

Loc: Markham On my lunch break at work, I decided to head down to Straight Line Racing to pick up a few things. Saw they still had 5 gallon drums of C16 so I decided to grab two pails to sit on over the cold season coming up So I toss one in front of the driver seat, and one in the back seat, as they obviously won’t fit in the trunk of my DSM.

So I pull back out onto Bayly so I can get back on the 401 via Liverpool, and immediately I noticed an OPP car tuck in right behind me like a hawk. sh!t, perfect timing. I knew I was in for something.

So I’m going below the 60 speed limit, he finally puts his cherries on after a traffic light. I pull over, and he pulls up next to me, tells me to pull into the parking lot on the right. Ok cool.

We pull in, I park my car. I greet him and he greets me back, and then tells me hes a Ministry of Trasportation Environment Enforcement officer. Ok cool, I’m shitting bricks now, but maintain that smile on my face.

Him: “Why do you have cans of race gas in the car?”
Me: “Oh I just bought some from Straight Line Racing, where I pulled out from, its for my buddies.”

He says my car smells like sh!t, like unburnt fuel. Asks me if I have a cat, and all the emmissions hooked up.
Me: "of course officer the car is mint, has a high-flow cat, it passes emmissions with flying colors "
He goes: “So you got your e-test done from XXXX Automotive eh ? We’ve been seeing some odd cars with passed e-tests from there”
(Go figure )

Me: “yea my wife drives the car, she must of taken it somewhere for the e-test back then, but yea it passed”
He goes: “ok I’m gonna have to check to see if the cat is there and need to check under your hood to make sure your emmissions crap is all hooked up.”

Ok so I’m getting ready for some tickets now, or having my car towed and not going back to work this afternoon

Pop my hood, start my car, and we’re both standing there in silence for about 30 seconds listening to it idle. Mike Degli’s gun metal valve cover job, RTM racing spark plug cover, FP3065, Tial, and all FP accessories just blinging

He goes wow man you really keep it clean! Im like yea yea…etc… He’s staring at the turbo, Tial, and dump tube. Then he goes over to the throttle body area, lines are looped on the 1g throttle body, no lines going to the EGR as I have a block off plate. He gives the Devils Own meth injection a glance, goes over the battery, then decides to check to see if the hose going to my valve cover is on securely. Luckily he didn’t look to see where the other end was going, clearly visible in front of him, dangling off the tranny with a breather

I say: “so what exactly you looking for?”
He says nicely: “Ahhh we just gotta check to see if this hose is on tightly and there are no leeks”.

I’m like: “hey man, this is my baby, my summer car, engines been rebuilt, and she passes emmissions no problems and runs mint.”
I think he never saw a DSM engine bay clean and shiny ever, he seemed like he was in shock.

He goes “Ok cool, put down the hood. I’m just gonna need to check to see if your cat is working.”

He goes to the cruiser, pulls out some device, lays on the ground and points/touches the cat with it.

He gets up laughing and says “that thing is hollow as sh!t man!”
I’m like, “no way man, you seen my turbo, I don’t need to punch my cat like those NA guys to pick up 5 hp, it has a high flow cat. Muffler is a Brullen so it probably sounds a little raspy.”

He’s like “yea thats tru, you got turbo in this, so do you run Juice?”

Now we are just basically shooting the sh!t with each other, and I tell him its all turbo and I don’t need juice or a hollow cat to make power.

We’ll he believes me and says maybe my chip is burning too much fuel or something and to get it checked out ???

I tell him how these cars just need an idle and 3000rpm test to pass emissions, and it could be possible it didn’t pick up such a rich mixture or possibly a bad EGR, blah blah blah…

He goes: “yea your right, see you know your stuff man”
I say, “ok, I got to get back to work, I work at Dell, as he’s looking at my badge.”

He goes “ok have a nice day!”

We both get in our cars and take off.

Whewwww!

I thought these guys were more trained than that

FP3065 : 11.00@131.73 MPH
best mph: 11.172@136.00, no traction

LOL!! thats funny!!

hahaha awesome

Haha damn… Kinda close to home though… Bayly is pretty close to my place in Ajax!

Is his car a green Eagle Talon TSi AWD? I think I may have seen it around in Ajax.

nope all white with black hood,

lol was that the 11sec talon?

Yea, you meet him right?

just the other day i got pulled over for speeding i was coming down a hill didnt notice my speed and wasnt familiar with the area, as soon as i came down the hill i got pulled over.

The officer told me to pull into the parking he pointed out my faded plates. The plates are like 10 years old, so i got a ticket for that, and then he asks me to put my hand brake on and put it in gear and hit the gas. So i did that 2 times for him and the car didnt even move it kinda just budged from the rear end and then wanted to shut off on me. Then the officer is like your hand brake is no good im like wtf dude its rear wheel drive the rear wheels get all the power, hes like it doesnt matter if it is rear wheel or front it shouldnt move at all, i was like it didnt move it. but yeah he didnt want to hear anything i had to say.

Then he goes checks out all of my tires i was like fuckk because my rears were a little warn out, so after checking them hes like your rear tire one of them is no good so i get a ticket for that and hes like ill let you go because the rest are good, then 10 minutes later he comes back with anohter officer who has mustach.

There like we gotta take ur plates so one of the officers leaves and the mustache officer starts looking at my exhaust hes like your muffler is no good its burning your bumper, so then i try explianing that it got burnt from before because the car was running really rich because of a huge boost leak and he was like your mufflers no good, i was like buddy i just explianed what happened and you arnt even lissening, and then i explianed it again with more detial, i was like no i had a boost leak and the car ran really rich and then hes like so you have no emission control devices hooked up.

Then i said no its not that its just that there is air leaking and i had extra fuel dumping in, then he said if i pop your hood right now everything would be there right im like yeah it should, hes liek it should or it would, im like i dont see why it wont. so he goes to the car pops my hood and i have all emmisison stuff removed but i knew he was a moron. so yeah we poped the hood he litrally grabs the pipe going from the ic pipe to the idle air control valve and says its all hooked up. im liek yeahhh it isss .

So then they took my plates but didnt turn it into the ministry they said bring the car by the station with new tires i didt hat and got my plates back.

ESL dude ESL…

Is your post even necessary? It is readable.

lol im sorry i never edited it properly, its not that i cant spell its just that i tend to have alot of typo’s and i never fixed the error’s, but uno what ill do that right now for u.

alright all edited for u took like 5 min sorry i didnt do it before.

thank you

this post was not needed!!

My mom teaches ESL.

Lol, i tried getting into ESL in grade 9, nd it didn’t work
and for the dude who started the ESL stuff, its OK if your thread posts are low. Mine are low too.

Back on topic, these so called “OFFICERS” are pigs, they think they can just push us around because they have power to take our plates. AND they THINK that they know their stuff…

tsk… tsk. tsk.

more profiling eh, this shit makes me wanna puke. good to here you got a bozo to check your shit out so no tickets for you.

peace

peace

Yea this guys got one nice car car! Thank god he didnt get pumped with tickets.

Watching that thing run consistant low 11’s all day is a blast.

i really hope no mto or cops are reading this because if they are there are gonna fuck us all harder

Yea his car setup nice, we all trying to go to the last CSCS event together.