Cheap Insurance

TD is probably your best bet.

Thats nuts, I tried it and my cheapest was belair at 1300 something, same age, no tickets or anything

I pay 175 a month with state farm, gettin dsicounts because the rest of my family has insurance there and i have good grades in school.

edit: on a 97 el, they quoted me the same for a 89 240, and a 2000 exploder

damn thats pretty cheap, i think its because you guys live in london and stayner. where you live does make a big difference. i tried last summer to put insurance on it under my dads name and his insurance went up by almost $400 a month, which was just way too much so i didnt put insurance on it and drove my civic. my dad does have a couple accidents on his record tho and i dont know if this is true or not, if my dad added my 240 to his policy that would have been 3 drivers and 3 cars on one policy, does that make insurance higher? i want to know what other people in brampton are paying?

Yep, living in the GTA hurts a lot for insurance…even as specific as what area of Toronto you live in. I know someone who moved a 10 minute drive down the street from Eglinton/Martingrove to Kipling and Finch and the rate went up from $220/month to $350/month!! Just for liability…

i pay 40 with the personal wit my civic, just liablity, call em up, in oakville…

wow, thats crazy, i wish i could be paying cheap rates lol, im going to call around to different insurance companies once spring time comes around and see what rates i get. insurance was the reason i didnt drive my 240 this past summer lol

try state farm

if next week you still cant find anything better than 2800 , shoot me a pm and i’ll put you in touch with my broker

So it seems like to me, it pretty much all depends on… LUCK.

just priced mine. in auguest right after they past that new novice drivers act (actually two days after) i was in wasaga and couldnt rent a place to sleep so i ended up sleeping in my car. cops knocked on my window at 5 in the morning (walmart parking lot) and arrested me for “drinking and driving” because i had the keys on me and was “behind the wheel”. they made me blow and i was under the legal limit but by the new law it was zero percent for g2 drivers. he gave me a 100 dollar ticket on the spot and a month later in the mail i got a suspension for a month. insurance rates for me (just priced) 8000 - 10 000 a year is the cheapest i could find. just because some OPP dick head wanted to power trip on someone sleeping in his car… my rates now are unaffordable. so if i got a quote of 300 a month… i would be all over that

^^ that sucks dude. you definitely should have fought that

a parking lot is not a highway (highway in this case meaning road… aka not a private parking lot)

the 0 - 0.05 part should only apply when you’re driving on a highway

I’m paying $320 for my Silvia. I need cheaper insurance asap. I’m with state farm too.

Highway, parking lot, doesn’t matter. Impaired operation / Over .80 is a CC offence, not HTA. 253.1(a) and (b).

reading > you

he got a ticket for being a young driver between 0.05 and 0.08

thats HTA

thx4playing

First of all I’m gonna start out by saying Cheap Insurance + Ontario don’t go together lol! Especially if you live in the 416
I am 34 no tickets on my record and I pay $1600.00 for my 240sx S13 and that’s just liability and fire/theft… Had I been living in the 905 I would be paying aprox. $1050.00… then again had I been living in Quebec I would be paying $420.00

Try www.insurancehotline.com they are pretty good!

owned.

just out of curiosity, does your insurance company know (if it is) that your car is modified, and these are the rates your getting? or are you not telling them?