cheap race fuel ?

i heard if u add a certain homedepot paint thinner itll make ur gas into race fuel ??
its called tylene or something ? does anyone have any info on this and will it harm anything. just looking for a one time thing here…
thanks

Turpintine ??
Its under warrenty too, Lets try veggie oil and mustard in it.

xylene and toulene… you cant find, i think its toulene, because its what they use in Meth labs… search the internet you can find the recipe

Toluene… (hubby uses it for his job) but I wouldn’t put it in my car…it scares me…but yes it can be used as such. One Girl I know (ex airforce flight instructor installed her own Super Charger in her Z solo) uses it in her Z but that is scarey stuff to me…

I think my hubby gets it at HD or maybe at a tile supply store? He’s a flooring contractor…we have a big ass can of it in our basement

som

:wink:

I am I swear :scared:

do a search on

they have the mixture of marval mystery oil and and formulas

Aren’t those both carcinogenic? I think those are the ones that the Navy banned or restricted. They used them to make elastomeric shock/vibration mounts.

There’s some useless info for the day!

“Cheap Race Fuel” Those words should not be used togther.

If I knew what it was, I would save it on my useless brain :burnout:

cool i found a bunch of info on the club gp site !! thanks guys !

im ordering a pack of torco race fuel additive for future things

oh god.

I looked into this stuff years ago. The stuff flat out works. They used to run I think 85% toluene in indy cars in the 80s when they were making 1300 hp from 1.3 litres with 70-80 psi of boost.

From what I remember it sorta nasty stuff health wise. As far as the health of you car I dont think it hurts the car much, but it might not be too good for rubber fuel system components and I don’t think it is very good for 02 sensors.

i think it is a smokey yunick book has a mix of pump gas to toulene and soemthing else to make a race gas recipe i know for certain that smokey talks about it in his book, but not 100% sure what book had the recipe exactly.