Cheapest turbo engine swap

Hey im just shooting for ideas, im buying a cheap 240 and just want a cheap engine swap not sure what is best ive heard all different arguments so Ca,Sr,RB doesnt matter . up to $2000 shoot me some numbers, thanks

nobody here knows what your idea of cheap is. post how much you’re willing to spend on a motorset.

ka-t if the motor healthy enough

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

ka-t if the motors healthy enough

up to 2000$

you can get sr’s for around that price how ever the add ons are going to add up. for example, intercooler, motor & tranny mounts if yours are done or soft, some one to do the wiring if your inexperienced. walbro 255 . basicly the basics to run. drive.

ca’s are cheaper can get them for around 1500 or less pretty much everything listed above is needed for most motor swaps .

ka-t is a nice way to go if you like the ka24 and just want a little more power how ever if you just slap on a turbo kit and drive but this could become unreliable

all these are just being brief i would do more research if i were you theres lots of information out there and its not hard to find. we have a search bar just below your name in the top right corner and google is your friend. just food for thought.

cheers and good luck !

Cool thanks