checking pushrods in LS1

well, it’s a combination of things. Since I got it, I’ve had to replace the brakes (albeit, the fronts didn’t really need it), the tires, the ebrake lever broke, the kick panel plastic cover cracked, my steering wheel is peeling (the painted spokes), the light covers on the door sills fell off, the tie rod end is shot, my ac pump or pulley (not sure which one yet) is making a ton of noise and now the water pump sounds like it’s also going. Not only that, but the wheels are flaking from corosion, my tires are rubbing on the struts, the drivers side fog lamp keeps fogging up and the radius rod bushings need to be changed… (I’m sure there is more, just all I can think of off the top of my head)

like I said… it’s just been one thing after another. Had I known that it was going to be this much of a pita, I honestly would of picked up an older fbod or mustang, ect. in cash and wrenched on it. I bought the car with the impression that it would be a reliable and quick DD… I mean, it’s only a few years old and only has 33K miles on it.

I drove my 01 mustang gt pretty hard and other than a set of tires and normal maintainence, I never had a problem with it in the 20K miles I owned it. The car still has a transferable powertrain warrenty but the bumper to bumper ran out 2 months ago

Joe, I’ll shoot you a PM tomorrow