Ls1 guys crankcase pressure question

I noticed the other day there was a light misting of oil on the underside of my hood on the passanger side and after looking around for awhile I couldnt find anything but the dipstick was pushed out maybe a half an inch…
I had also recently deleted the AC lines so I guess its possible it could be from the cooling system back by the cowl but I doubt it, although the compressor did drip out a bunch of oily liquid when I removed it…
I cleaned the hood off and pushed the stick down and have put about 100 miles on the car with several WOT runs to 100+ with no further problems

The engine has about 15k on it with Weiseco 3.905 pistons and
CA Dura Moly Rings running 11.3.1 compression, would it help to add a breather in place of the oil cap?

I am guessing the increased compression is causing increased pressure mixed with the huge cam

Should I look into a catch can also?

I’d run a quick compression check…just 'cause.

Dipstick popped is not good.

Other than that, a catch can is very good to have. The LS6 PCV system might be worth looking into.

don’t ask me, HAHAHAHA!

well its running fine, I dont even know if the dipstick was out or if it was just my imagination, it pushed down a tiny bit, I didnt notice any oil on the head of the dipstick or on the tube

upon look at the pcv set up its not stock at all, I was confusing it with my last ls1

one end goes into the manifold and the other end into the valley cover, so basically it is like a ls6 set up

I noticed the hose connecting the valve to the valley cover dosent fit the valve real snugly and there is a tiny amount of oil where it dosent fit well, I am going to look into getting a piece of hose that fits more tightly