CHERRY L98 Vette Killed for Cash for Clunkers..

kid i went to high school with had a green dodge minivan who got for like 400 and drove it around for a while and he works at denooyer as a shop cleaner or suttin.

anyways, they gave him 4500 and his denooyer discount got a 17000 chevy cobalt for 11k.

he did pretty good and the van was a PIECE OF JUNK

ok in that ONE situation and others similar to it, cash for clunkers is great, for THAT consumer…but as adam posted earlier theyre fucking the dealerships over on it. when the business gets fucked over guess what, the consumer gets fucked over in one way or another at some time…one thing i can say is cash for clunkers has given some people work, truck drivers, dealerships, junkyards, some warehouse employees and etc…BUT ppl are buying fucking imports, they arent even going out and buying brand new domestics. You know why, cuz imports are fucking cheap, america blows lately…just my .02

right, but think of what’s gonna happen when these assholes get repoed… i’m gonna be able to sell my honda for the going price of gold! or at least it’ll sell fast.

You guys do realize it isn’t actually a rebate right? You are paying this back…

another thing most people dont know! its a tax “rebate”…not just a free 4500 bucks for a car that has a trade in value of 25 dollars.

oh shit i didn’t know that!

people are FUCKED.

yeah dude i was watching news just a few hours ago, dont remember exact numbers but the government has spent a stupid amount on this cash for clunkers campain, they also owe the dealerships a shitttt load of money. guess who is going to pay for this campain…every one of us poor fucks…

you my friend are stupid ,the whole driveline is wrecked trans ,motor an such .only thing that is avail for sale is the crushed heap of shit they turn into hyundais and kia,s .that bein said what i dont understand is if the car was mint its worth more than 4500 .sell it and get more the vette fags would of been all over it

yeah vette fags, me being one, would have ate that thing up in five mins, and for far more than 4500

exactly

my freind talked to the guy at the yard the other day i dont konw thats what he told me. if you owned the j/k getting “clunkers” and a car came in with a t56… sorry it would be mine.

trans are destroyed as well as motors so your source is flawed ,just like the making of you

already settle down stalone

lmao

My girlfriends stepdad (basically her dad) just bought the same thing back in june. ill take some pics and send it to ya. shits mint!

Maserati BiTurbos suck ass :rofl

No it is not a tax rebate. It is a direct $3500-$4500 payment to the dealers on the customers behalf. --So – Yes it actually is $3500-$4500 for a $25 car. Of course the money does come from all of our taxes.

Are they actually wrecking the transmissions? Where I work they have only been wrecking the engines with the liquid glass.

they are supposed to , put some of that acid in it at the same time the motor is gettin murdered

Also dealers are eligable for CfC on any trade-ins after July 1 that are still on their lot. Apparently a bunch of dealerships have been changing the date on the trade-ins that have been sitting so they can take advantage of this horrible program…