Chicago cop BEATS Female bartender!

^^ haha, that’s messed up.

I really can’t believe that those two other guys just fucking stood there. How do people like that go on with their lives.

Just wait until he gets sent to jail. A cop in jail for beating the shit out of a girl… The jail birds are going to have a grand old time on him.:bloated:

messed up!

So who here, would step in…

KNOWING…

that is a cop
He is drunk
250lbs
possibly armed
and enraged

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:24,topic:26300"”]

KNOWING…

that is a cop
He is drunk
250lbs
possibly armed
and enraged

[/quote]

im 165lbs and would most likely get beaten just as bad, but i sure as hell would NOT just fucking stand there like that idiot. I would just grab a bottle or something similar and swing for the fences. That is just fucked up

EDIT: hitting a cop over the head with a full bottle of vodka > *

holy shit… poor girl.

someone should of hit him in the head with something… preferably a .22 caliber bullet

I hope is mother gets raped, and his wife gets beat half to death. and his man gets raped in jail over and over by bubba

Its reasons like that why I’m glad my sister who is a bartender in VA beach brings her .38 to work every night and keeps it on her at all times.

[quote=“Shrives,post:25,topic:26300"”]

EDIT: hitting a cop over the head with a full bottle of vodka > *

[/quote]

But it’s got to be the bottom shelf crap…

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:26300"”]

after that cop was done beating her, someone should have gotten their rape on. lol.

[/quote]

2 different threads, two different thoughts of rape…violent rape. what gives?

[quote=“layzie,post:17,topic:26300"”]

Thats todays world man. Everyone is for them selfs and a lot of gutless people

[/quote]

You pretty much summed up my general perception of many people

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:24,topic:26300"”]

KNOWING…

that is a cop
He is drunk
250lbs
possibly armed
and enraged

[/quote]

:wave:

And we weigh about the same, so spot that woman beating dickhead another 50 lbs and Im still jumping in. Then Im beating that gutless asshole that watched it. I could not in good conscience watch that and not help.

I know people who have been in more compromising positions, where its a gang of people or weapons clearly displayed, and helping would be a clear suicide mission. But those wimps could have helped her. She took it very well though, considering.

I wouldve shivved him with a knife. Since i always have one with me. right in the kidney

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:30,topic:26300"”]

2 different threads, two different thoughts of rape…violent rape. what gives?

[/quote]

i <3 rape jokes. idk?

[quote=“newman,post:34,topic:26300"”]

i <3 rape

[/quote]

me too

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:32,topic:26300"”]

:wave:

And we weigh about the same, so spot that woman beating dickhead another 50 lbs and Im still jumping in. Then Im beating that gutless asshole that watched it. I could not in good conscience watch that and not help.

I know people who have been in more compromising positions, where its a gang of people or weapons clearly displayed, and helping would be a clear suicide mission. But those wimps could have helped her. She took it very well though, considering.

[/quote]

knowing that this is a cop, you don’t know if he is in the shit house at the precinct. he could be the top guy there, one big cover up… and its YOUR ass on the line… he could be drunk as shit, and you drop him. well guess what you assaulted a cop. Buffalo, is not the cleanest, imagine what runs through chicago… the influences are something I would prefer to not deal with.

This guys is out getting hammered, and does something like this… I’m thinking he can be easily swayed by someone… piss of the wrong guy. I’d rather sit back than be on witness protection cause i felt compelled to help out a lady.

God, i feel paranoid… I’ve had my run ins already, and i’d prefer to not go at it with a cop when alcohol is involved again

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:36,topic:26300"”]

This guys is out getting hammered, and does something like this… I’m thinking he can be easily swayed by someone… piss of the wrong guy. I’d rather sit back than be on witness protection cause i felt compelled to help out a lady.

[/quote]

you pretty much suck. and how the hell is it your ass on the line? You think if you jump in that exact fight in that video, that you would be going to jail for hitting a cop? I seriously can’t get over the fact that you would be worried just because he’s a cop. If a guy struck a woman and kept striking her over and over again, it doesn’t matter who the hell he is, he could be a fucking monk for all i care, he should get beaten and he’s not going to get away with it. especially being on tape with witnesses. Your worried because he’s a cop? OMG oh noes a cop :bloated: .

again, you really suck

1. how do you know its on tape? a shitty place like that, they may have just one of those fake camera’s.

2. if there is no camera, its a battle of words, and the cops win these battles trust me.

It doesn’t change the moral of it. If your afraid for “your own ass” as you watch a woman get beaten to death your just as much at fault as he is. You are sober enough to know whats happening is wrong and if your not willing to help out someone in that kinda situation go DIAF! I hate when people can help out in a situation and choose not to because of whatever reason. Quit being a puss

this is bullshit, I’m pretty fucking confident 95% of everyone on here saying they would just in would sit there and do nothing.

I would maybe be like, “yo man wtf are you doing”, and step in front of him, and see what happens maybe let her get away. But I would certainly not just grab a bottle and try to give him a good shot, or pull some crazy heroics and do a double flying leg drop over the counter…

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:39,topic:26300"”]

It doesn’t change the moral of it.

[/quote]

and who said anything about morals… I’m obviously not gonna jerk myself off cause this is some strange fetish i have. Its certainly not a situation that I would just thrust myself into.