Chicago cop BEATS Female bartender!

you defend the woman… he shoots you = game over

You either sit there and cry about it while she gets beaten to a pulp and you live your life knowing you juststood there and watched, or you man up and throw him a beat down the best you can, plain and simple. There isnt time to think about a situation like that, you’re decision is already made one way or another.

Hey, its nothing against you, I know alot of people wouldn’t do anything in cuz how many of us have actually been IN that kind of situation? I’m just saying if im walking down the street and I see a woman getting beat I know I will step in. I was also brought up in an abusive house hold and find that hitting a woman is one of the worst things you can do and I will stop it whenever I see it.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:24,topic:26300"”]

So who here, would step in…

KNOWING…

that is a cop
He is drunk
250lbs
possibly armed
and enraged

[/quote]

Doesn’t matter. I’m 180 pounds of pacifism and would have surely gotten my ass beat, but if nothing else I bet I can take a punch better than a woman. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I ever just watched a big dude beat a woman.

Besides, if he’s drunk enough to beat a woman he was also probably too drunk to react fast enough to a liter of Jack swinging towards his face.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:40,topic:26300"”]

I would maybe be like, “yo man wtf are you doing”, and step in front of him, and see what happens maybe let her get away. But I would certainly not just grab a bottle and try to give him a good shot, or pull some crazy heroics and do a double flying leg drop over the counter…

[/quote]

Well, that’s what I mean. I wouldn’t necessarily try and fight the guy, but I would do whatever to stop it.

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:42,topic:26300"”]

You either sit there and cry about it while she gets beaten to a pulp and you live your life knowing you juststood there and watched, or you man up and throw him a beat down the best you can, plain and simple. There isnt time to think about a situation like that, you’re decision is already made one way or another.

[/quote]

:word: In a situation like that, the reaction is determined by your character.

-fight
-flight
-freeze
-submit

:gotme:

bitch should of kept her mouth shut

:word: That’ll teach her to listen when a man tells her to get him a beer!
:stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: lol, at least u knew it was a joke.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:45,topic:26300"”]

bitch should of kept her mouth shut

[/quote]

:lol:

I really really wish I could find the son of the beach clip on youtube.

where she was like
“OMG what happened to you eye”
“oh frank socked me one good, it was my fault though, i didn’t get him his beer in time”

Well, this kinds sums it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXxUSolUcdM

Domestic abuse, teaching women not to talk back one household at a time.

HAHA I can’t get enough of these!

LOL and a Freebird Version!!!

A banjo Version

The Muse remix

YES THE COFFEE COMMERCIAL!