chino's disasterous sti paint! 56k diaf

At least it’s not the car rusting, just the crap that sticks to it.

Good Job Paul…and congrats on the new car chino.

Paul…wanna do the rover?

ugh that thing is huge! do i get a ride in the rex? lol

I feel like theres a joke about republicans to be made here…

way to kill his Dosing

i do not have a WRX… but you can ride in the rover whenever you’d like.

lol.

LOL

Update - luck is def on my side, got rear ended on the way home from work today… AWESOME. Was a light traffic tap, however cracked the paint on my bumper all around the license plate.

Terrific timing, the dbag kid tried to argue with me that it wasn’t damaged, it was just paint flaking off, no big deal :bloated:

i’ll post a pic in a bit :tdown:

http://www.jamestoomey.com/images/wtf-lame.jpg

its like what you see in the corner all under the license plate too, it’s really not all that bad just the principle of the fact it was just f’ing detailed :confused:

ugh! wow jim that sucks, sry to hear

ok ive got a white car to an i cant get those little brown spots out , how do you do that and how much. pm me

Nice work. Why the hell wouldn’t owner take better care of it to begin with? Its not like its just a beater or anything, its a nice care that should
be taken care of. I detail cars and hate clay baring cars that look like this
more than anything.

wtf 6 hours no thanks…

i’m prefectly happy with my 10 minute half-assed wash lol…

came out good though…

You are aware the owner is on the board, right?

“Why the hell would some faggot noob who just joined the board come on and talk shit about someone who has been around since the beginning of UBRF?”

I had rust spots like that on my car. I finally figured out it was from the brake machines at my toyota dealer. The vents above them were dumping shit onto our parking lot. Lots of tiny tiny metal flakes were landing on my car and rusting. It was so shitty to get out with clay bar. You did a great job!

Man I need to move to somewhere that has a damned drive way let alone a garage to do this stuff in. I want to detail my car so bad. But I have no place to do it. Thought it probably needs a paint job more then a detail, I would like the take care of the good parts of the paint thats left.

fyi other car colors get it too it’s just hard to see…

because being on a online car forum for 10 years makes you fucking god, right?

No offense to the owner or thread starter at all.

Sorry I guess washing it at least once a week in the winter and claybaring and polishing it in the spring and waxing it a few times a summer, then paying someone with real detailing tools/abilities is total neglect.

:zong:

nah its not the duration of being on the local forums, just the all around awesome that does it :smiley:

Respect your elders. :smash2: