rusted rear quarter pannel discovery

hey i found this as i decided to get rid of ugly mudflaps i duno where i should post but wtf should i do about this…its SCARY AND IT HURTS MY EYES :evil: :frowning:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/rustedrq.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/rustedrq1.jpg

neeeeed some helllppp… and its kinda good kuz now i have a primered bumper and when i fix this ordeal i will then paint :wink: …and please no dumb comments haha

i had the same shit, almost identical.

bust out some sheetmetla, bend it to shape and then use it as a template and fiberglass away.

everythign can be had at canadian tire.

this is what i did and it turned out very nicely.

cut that shit off and put on a body kit

weld in new metal…

really the only smart thing to do

GT

^^ exactly. whats all this talk of fiberglass? come on :x

cut that shit out
get some sheet metal and bend to shape
primer on all sides if you dont want it to rust again and than paint
than put a layer of bodyglass over it, than sand it, primer, paint and be laffin like u did when u had mudflaps

I’m with Mr.Skinny on this one actually… Why bother putting new metal back in if you’re gonna cover it with a kit anyway? Just cut the rust off, rust protect it so it never comes back, and kit that slut.

thats ‘if’ he wants a kit, and when/if he wants to sell his car in case of an emergency, he pulls the kit off and there what underneath, a hole u have to fix when you have no time ? lol

Who gives a crap if he is kitting it or not.
If he cares about his car in any way, he wont half ass it and just HIDE the problem, he will fix it properly and never have to worry about it again.

This is why the used car market is horrible, because people who just “hide” problems instead of fixing them.

sigh

Wow. I’m in a bitter mood today.

You want a tissue…

You wan’t your hood thrown out of a moving vehicle at 140km/h?
No, so shut it.

:shock:

I love how ghetto son is,

instead of fixing problems you bootleg kings just cover them up with halfassed repair jobs.

makes me love owning a 240sx.

and how exacally would he be mounting the rear valance since the mount point is compleatly rusted off…

take it to a shop and have them bend and weld in a new peice it will cost your 250 ish dollars and then it is done properly and it will be clear of your mind.

ima just send it to a body shop n get it fixed the right way…was just looking for alternitve methods

mine was worse!

get some zip ties, duct tape and bondo the shit out of it…

no

GT