chino's disasterous sti paint! 56k diaf

i drove my camaro one winter and its white and my dad has a trailblazer and its white , from what i notice those rust spots come from the salt on the road, i havent driven my camaro since in the salt and havent had one dot on my car since

Sorry it took me so long to get to this post, it was a busy weekend.

Paul did a friggin awesome job, I tried to repair this issue last spring and I was not able to get anywhere near this result even though my hands were cramped up worse than I care them to ever be again.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

too bad its all dirty and nasty again already, and with a few scuff marks from autocross yesterday :nono:

wow, that is totally what it is… I have been trying to figure out where I keep getting this crap from. My work is essentially surrounded by train tracks.

LOL. the car looks 100% better. Paul’s garage is pretty fucking sweet too, might I add.

Great job Paul, just great.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/pop/tony-new.gif

And then he goes and plows a bunch of cones yesterday

Awesome job though, I didn’t know how bad the paint was beforehand.

very nice wish my car had paint

LOL thanks adam! the lift will be complete this week, make my life so much easier

ugh, boners.

A lift in that garage makes it fucking incredible. Complete with the bikini model calendar hanging on the wall!

its industrial fall out an rail dust from brakes…acid rain, chemicals from plants, jet fuel from planes that all gets in the atomosphere and falls to the ground getting on cars…u see it on lighter colored cars a lot

well whatever it is, it is gone now and it looks stellar… going to wash it tonight so I can see the results clean (it was raining out when I picked it up)

I plowed less than other people (way to go +4) :smiley:

anyday i have more cones than perrin is a good day

pretty sure thats like dividing by zero

I had you beat yesterday - sorry zong.

That looks outstanding, it really does! I love clean white cars.

looks great! good job

Great job as usual !!

6 HOURS?!?
Next time just throw another coat of paint on it.:lol:

Looks nice.

6 hours isn’t even that bad

yea really… i’ve spent 6 hours myself on more than one occasion

when I detailed my evo this spring I spend 4 hours with a clay bar… shit just keeps coming out of the paint.

but it’s always worth it in the end.

nice work!

and let me guess, you don’t have a cat.

I was wondering how the heck side skirts “rust” as well. Results looks awesome:bigclap: