Choice for first car

Well ive been looking around for my first car and have been doing some research on all of them and ive narrowed them down to 3 dif cars. Im looking for a Black 2000 Toyota Celica GTS mt, 00-02 Nissan Sentra SE-R mt, or a 00-04 Subaru impreza RS 2.5… so far ive only ridden in a 00 GTS and loved it… but it was wrecked so that was a no go… what do you guys think for a first car that wont be hard to build?

hello?

haha hello

i think my friend might be selling his se-r its an 05 though

Yah the only thing is the newer ones are going to kill me on insurance… thanks for the info tho :bigthumb:

welcome

Welcome. It seems like all of your car choices are pretty nice.

hi

welcome:beer:

welcome… your car choices seem pretty good. But I really would not go nuts with building anything on any of those platforms. Just keep it as a daily driver and save some cash to have a fun car!

welcome
stay away from 3sgte in FWD celicas
other than that looks like good shoices

[QUOTE=2toneishot;501502][/QUOTE]

x3

subie would make a nice first car…plus AWD for the winter

Subie 2.5 RS, '98-2001 > 2002-2004 2.5RS. Much Better looking car and available in a two door.

No not really… the gts to the gt… depending on which one you go with… like did it have the I forget what they call the body kit and wing… something like the actio n package or something? It will cost a decent amount… I know a few people who are parting out 7th gen celicas.

Celica gts has a really good engine in it… it has lift which is very similar to vtech its a 6spd and its 180hp NA… some motor thats in the Lotus elise… with bolt ons alot of people take them into the mid 14s… there pretty cool cars… the draw backs are you have to use 91-93 octane because there really high compression motors. But like every other toyota they sell there resell value is really high. I am not just saying go toyota because well… thats what I take prefference to but in my opinion its going to be your best buy.

:bowrofl: