CHRISTIANS FIGHTING BACK! "Dethroned Miss California Files Lawsuit" - You go girl!

Well, let me clear something up for you. Since you’re a virgin, you need to understand… its not always 100% possible to insert your penis into a vagina. You need to spit on dat or use lube once in awhile. Makes things so much easier. Just sayin.

As for you stating that homosexuality was taboo many years ago… lets go back to MANY MANY years ago when greek soliders would fuck one another in the ass. Hardcore style.

Ontop of that, the world is over populated. To maintain stability, the earth should have rougly 2billion people on it… we have 6billion. Ass fucking and clit sucking helps aid in population control.

So, I’d say homosexuality is 100% natural due to the fact its population control. =) We have 3x the amount of people on this earth than what we should…

Look at it this way, you have rump roasters who arent having any children. If anything, they adopt… (if theyre lucky) taking in a child that has no one to love them.

On the other hand… you have crazy fucks like the Duggar family…

you tell me whats more obsurd. Population control, or a family shitting out 19 fuckfaces in which none of them are allowed to go to college. Which Im sure none of them will end up with any decent job and have no significant impact on society.