circuit city customer service

This is gonna be a bit long…

So i buy this 5 disk dvd changer/ surround sound system and i purchase an extended warranty just in case. Well about a month later it stops playing discs. just wont read them. so i send it in on warranty and it takes a little over two months to get it back. It works another month or so and same shit happens again. So i send it in again on warranty. Again i get it back two months later. This time it works for almost 5-6 months. than same damn thing again. Now im getting agitated. They tell me it has to be returned on warranty 3 times before it will be replaced. So i send it in again and today i get a call saying its ready to be picked up. I go there and a note is on the unit saying the service center couldnt find anything wrong with it. Bassically saying im a liar. I make the manager plug it in and guess what…it doesnt work. Then he tells me my warranty has expired so it cannot be replaced it has to be sent in to be fixed AGAIN!! This is bullshit!

/endrant/

shitty man.

For all that trouble…I would just buy a new one and sell the broken one in the swap sheet

:tdown:

I would defenetly be fighting with them on that one; you sent it in the third time (For which it should have been replaced under warrenty); then right when you get it back it still doesn’t work; which means the warrenty company didn’t do their job…

Arguing through wires sucks though I can imagine…

is it one of those carrousel changers? I think they’re more prone to problems…
my Kenwood bookshelf system had that same problem all the time…

YOU HAVE NO IDEA

That’s nothing.

My Finace bought a laptop + 2 year warranty. The fan quit/got extremely dirty, so we sent it in. The wouldn’t even send us the return box until I called them 3 times. They literally needed to hear the fan, that’s right wait until the fan kicks on and call them.

So they have it for a week and call me. The problem was a fluid spill, it is not covered under warranty, it will cost $1000 to fix (more then the original cost of the computer). I said F-- that and they sent it back.

We plug it in, fan kicks on nice and quite, the sound of windows starts up, just no monitor. So I call them and I’m WTF? They say the fluid spill has infected the whole computer, the hard drive, keyboard, something about Iran and WMD OMG!!1!!!. I know this is B.S.

So she takes it to her step brother (who fixes comps) they take it apart, plug the monitor in and it works fine.

sounds like the same b.s im dealing with. i cant even explain how pissed off i was earlier today after dealing with this. i will NEVER purchase from them again.

what store?

I bought it at the store on union by the galleria. The store im dealing with now is the one by mckinley mall

i learned from thsi that CC seems to suck for customer service…

awesome, yea our store is a bunch of retards. thankfully i’m in the garage in back so i don’t really have to deal with them. do u know who you were dealing with when they told you they couldn’t do anything about it?

Ill take care of it, ill just swap the system out for you… PM me