cky pulls it again.

it was only like 150 bucks, they wre DA ultra clean gsr seats, i felt nice for once figured id help him with that build that he failed epicly on that he ended up selling like all of his other stuff, BUT, the thing is he lives in the shitty apartments a street over from me, when i went over there i could not figure out for the life of me which one was his, they all look the same so if anyone knows, address!

THESE people seem to know him well: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58771&highlight=cky

o yes he sold the seats too.

Really? That’s Extra LAME

nah, we watch for that pretty well…

wow, what a fucking scumbag

eh whatever ill just go knock on everydoor there,

OT: newman open gym? haha.

I can almost remember what apartment is his… I think if you enter from center or seneca or whatever the main entrance is, then turn right, his is the very last apt on the right.

What a fucking piece of trash. Last I heard orzech never got paid either, nor the guy in cali with the wheels. He needs an ass beating.

I may have the wrong guy, 540guy aren’t you like a black belt or something?

If you burn them all down you should be fine. Just drive by a bunch and look for his stupid car. Then reposes it.

haha yea thats me, i told him if he doesnt pay me im going to beat him to death, just gotta wait for this stupid acd shit from when i was younger to end so i can beat him and get n trouble again.i suck i know.

lol

Wow great reply. Helps show why you got ripped off.

sure does. prick. im fully aware of the fact that i should not of trusted him, but why not let nyspeed know that the rampage of cky ripping people off never ends?

Right but trying to get yourself in more legal trouble is brilliant. I agree with you he is a pos I would resort to legal matters. Fuck it say he stole them have him arrested for larceny he will have to get a lawyer, waste his timein court, then be told to pay you restitution then he will have an acd.

unfuckingbelievable.

good deal, so how would one go about doing this? and what would one say?

nothing because that would also be illegal, and he has access to this thread which means your argument is moot.

bill of sale - nope.

Proof of ownership - nope.

Fucked - yep.

QFT

However, it is very sad that he has to look at it this way. Do people have any respect or morals anymore?

From the sounds of it CKY is total trash. I hope someone teaches this kid a fucking lesson.