cky pulls it again.

omg, great thread for my friday!

fuck his sister

:tup: lol

Fool me once, shame one you
Fool me twice, shame on me
Fool me three times, shame on me
Fool me four times, someone is a little too accepting
Fool me five times, wtf this is a problem…

Edit: With that said, if he ran a great deal by me, I would still probably do business with him lol. Everyone is a whore to value when the price is right.

Oh well fuck em the world is filled with bullshit

I still can’t figure out how people haven’t learned yet. If you sell something, you don’t give it to the person until you have ALL the cash in your hand.

Small lesson to be learned here: CKY is a piece of trash that cannot be trusted.

Big lesson to be learned here: Cash or no private party sale always always always.

Maybe people want to become banks? I give up. I just trade coke for car parts

i felt like being nice, first and last time i give parts away before cash.

bingo, i believe his is in the right side of the last building

that sucks wayne. rememer del (crazy650 on nyspeed) still owes me $600. Shitty when people cant be trusted

Who the fuck gives some stranger on an internet board anything of value without getting paid first.

I hope you get screwed on this because you’re an idiot.

i believe they were friends at one point

Is this guy banned from NYSPEED?

should have been banned before birth if you ask me… once as a mistake is one thing, but this guy is failing at life it seems.

you can go fuck your self becasue he is not a stranger on the internet dumbass, we were friends at one point, and it is the one that got banned.

and wait, WTF title. He pulls it again? Pulls what?

“CKY accidentally my seats” would have been a better choice.

Show up with a large friend. I have met this kid once in my life. If I were him and you showed up with someone my size. I would not know what to do lol.

but you’re just a little bitch :hay:

:lol: We need to cruise the mean streets of Toronto wasted again and heckle all of the Canadians again lol.

you would :picard: