cky pulls it again.

I would what? YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!

lol, good times. stop your big ass out for a beer sometime

Its jealousy, im sry

Back on topic. Brick this kids fucking windows, or band together with the others and /mobmentality.

hahaha still waiting for people to jump into this thread screaming how cky is actually a good guy hahahah

Don’t hold your breath.

Why the fuck do people give things away with out payment ? especially TO POOR FUCKING KIDS. you suck.

Seriously.

p.s. Plz send me moar textz at 4am. Itz was romantickz.

Alot of heroin LOL. It was a lovely time.

this kid ultra sucks…i met him over summer…didnt kno he got banned, but can seem him being an idiot…cus he crashed his car like an idiot trying to whip an intersection left turn , like he was on a curvey back rooad or a circuit track!!! FUCKIN DUMASS…

open gym!!!

Just got done talking to both wayne and steve(cky) somehow im in the middle haha steve says he still has the seats he never sold them and will be returning them to wayne today…we will see.

:roflpicard: Beyond the point. Fact of the matter is you gave seats to him knowing his track record, Knowing that hes is ALWAYS poor and wasn’t gonna be able to give you your money.

wayne lives one street over from steve, if he wanted the seats back that bad, he could walk there and get them himself.

you my friend are the idiot . lick balls

as he stated before he doesn’t know where your… i mean Steve’s(CKY) actual apartment is.

He also said he was going to pay the cali kid for refurbishing the wheels and was going to pay orzech for his clutch. Neither of which had happened long after they should have. To my knowledge neither ever happened.

Hence I banned him. I’ve never met him so I have no comment on his character, but he had started to show a pattern of screwing people so to protect all you guys who don’t suck I blocked one means he could use to screw people.

Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, I’ll admit that he might be a decent kid that just hasn’t learned that it’s not OK to scam people. But it looks like he’s headed towards a very painful lesson. Not necessarily 540guy, but at some point if he’ll inevitably pull this shit with someone more concerned with justice and right/wrong than legality. Can you imagine if he tried to pull shit with, say, muscle50? That’d be entertaining.

hahahahaha oh boy,
PPPPPussy

Cause that didnt make any sense at all ? :picard: this fucking sucks IDK how all these fucking fggts makes all these shady deals and then say oh i was scammed, then all these fucking details come out, WTF goes on out there in WS Christ

yea well your completely right when its not dealing with selling or buying parts hes a pretty good kid never starts problems and all that but seeing as 540guy is a nutcase and a 239479374 time black belt i feel it will not end up good if wayne(540guy) doesnt get what he wants. hopefully it gets settled the right and easy way of wayne getting what he wants which should happen. but yea as we saw in the nick pearl friends vid lol i wouldnt wanna see what muscle50 would make cky do or do to him lol