cky pulls it again.

They were fucking friends avatar obviously didnt read the thread to realize that and stated his opinion without knowing what the hell he was talking about.

CKY89 is an outstanding member of society.

Once I saw him walk an old lady across the street…(and then steal her purse and kick her in the taint)
I once saw him help a little girl who dropped her book bag spilling the contents…(he helped her pick up the books and then proceeded to rape her)

If i had a right to an opinion…I would nominate him for NYSpeeder of the year 2008.

im talkin to steve as we speak, hes dropping the seats off to him right now

sounds like steve :lol:

If I sold something to someone months ago and they didn’t pay me, then returned the material I would sure as shit charge them a “restocking” fee.

hahaha x2

Im a friend of steves, I would NEVER give him something with out getting the money, EVER. UGH Im so sick of hearing about this shit. you guys suck. Instead of handling it, I’ll fucking whine for 4 fucking months and then post up on a fourm what a fucking idiot I am and how I someone took advantage of the fact that im and idiot, while i waste more time defending my stupidity…Brilliant

WTF pay him not give him back the seats