clutch ...HELP!!!

hey guys so I have no idea whats going on with my clutch…any input will help!

so basically i was driving and the clutch just went all the way down and couldn’t get into gear… so i pulled over… turned the car off and turned it back on and had to jam it into reverse to get it back to normal… then 2 days later the same thing happened but now if im in gear and go up to anywhere between 3500rpm-5000rpm it feels like the clutch kicks in and then it releases again… excuse my description im just trying to throw everything i remember out there… any help or input is very well appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Well you can flat foot shift at around 2500-3500 if im not mistaken…my rpm range may be off I just do it by sound and feel…By that I mean you dont need to push the pedal for it to go into gear.

When you start your car it works putting it in first? If not your slave could have poped off or be broken…or your master…check around the firewall inside and outside of the car and see if there is any fluid leaking…break fluid will corrode your car and turn it to shit. . that is if the master is empty. Do check and see what up.

and clean up under the master cylinder good(brake cleaner) so you dont rust more than it probably is.

thanks alot guys… the clutch is just completely gone now… i cant even drive anymore… its fully in gear and it wont move … oh well time for the rb20!

Sucks dude. Good luck with the RB Swap.

thanks!