Clutch pedal equivalent

Courtesy Nissan has both, the clutch pedal and clutch pedal bracket for sale for roughly 40-50 bucks US each… and these are brand new!

www.courtesyparts.com give them a call and place an order. I got my clutch pedal bracket in a week from them.

That’s assuming you really don’t feel like asking for these on a forum on buying it from a scrapyard.

meh… thanks killa snake i jsut gave up lol.

u going to be at track this year?

Ive never been but I think ima sign up for it… which one you talkin about, dunnville or shannonville?

lol all of them.
this year im tryin to go as much as i can to get the experianc lol.
im starting off wiht a private seession at shannonville with my teacher and his ford s cobra buddies then the BE event.

You drifting or grip?

both but focsuin on drift

sorry buddy but no other pedal is going to work. An S13 pedal is for an S13. Have u been to Mega City in milton? theres like 4 S13’s there i think all of them are manual. Im sure they still have a clutch pedal on them…

^ he’s in MTL…

lols i just noticed that i didnt read through the entire thread. owell thats what happens when u work nightshift and u get off work at 630am!! haha

hes got some major anger problems though…geeez ive never seen a new member get so mad before. Maybe theres something in montreals water