Clutch problem

I have replaced my clutch. The clutch disk needed tp be replaces and I got a good deal on a used one that came with a pressure plate as well. I put on both of the new to me peices as well as changing the throw-out bearing and pilot bushing. Once I got ti all back together the clutch would not disengage. I did not disconnect the slave from the hydraulic line so it shoudl not need to be bled. I ended up taking it all back apart and putting on my old pressure palte that I knew worked, putting it all back together and it sstill will not disengage. I used the factory service manual when I was doing this to ensure everything went back together correctly, I have had someone else press on the clutch pedal to make sure the slave is moving. it moves maybe 5/8-3/4 of an inch. I have bled the clutch and got no air out of it, I have also adjusted the clutch pedal.

Does anyone know what else could be causing my problem?

Also, can anyone tell me how far the slave cylinder usually extends when you push the clutch all the way to the floor.

Thanks for any help,
Corey

used clutch

as helpful as that is, the pressure plate I am using now I know works because it was the one I took out of my car that I never had a problem with. Now I have also just replaced the slave cylinder.

Does anyone know how far the clutch fork is supposed to move?(the end the slave cylinder pushes on)?