Clutch problems

guys i need help. my clutch popped on squat on me and i cnat figure it out. it makes absoloutly no pedal pressure, yet if i start it in gear the clutch holds fine. all the lines are good and i just changed the master and slave cylinders and still no avail and yes it has fluid in it. if i take the like off at the master is squirts fluid out but nothing other than that any suggestins or past results would be greatly appriciated.

Not to jump into conclusions but sounds identical to the problem I recently had, ended up being a broken pivot behind the Y fork in the tranny.

Basically the y fork that holds the throughout bearing is activated my the slave but behind is also helped by a spring with works off this pivot.

Mine broke off the head and I lost all clutch feel yet everything was ok just like you mentioned.

If I start the car in gear no problem I can power shift my way … well that could be it but maybe not.

i wish i could say that was so i took on the boot from the fork and everything is in tact… the slave doesnt do anyhitng when i press the pedal. keep em commin

sounds like you just need to bleed your clutch.

you gotta bleed the clutch, you have air in the lines.

If you want (if the car is capable) bring the car to my shop and I can diagnose it for you free of charge.

you did bypass that famous “loops” whatever its called attaced to the frame right before the slave?

no i did not bypass it but did put a new one in i wasnt sure what it did so i did want to remove it but i did get er figured otu AND BLED thanx fellas now it seeems i have to take the tranny out to put in a new clutch. but hey its all in a days works haha. but i must say driving a car with no clutch 30 miles to get it fixed is pretty intense haha