sticky clutch pedal

i was driving home from work today,and noticed lack of pressure from the clutch pedal.I had a hard time getting into 1st and second.tried bleeding my slave cylinder and still no luck. what do i do now?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

i can also throw it in any gear when the car is not on without having to step on the clutch

Fucked up master cylinder? Only thing I can think of if its bled properly, and you’ve got a soft pedal. I think mine has same problem. Grinds and makes weird noises in 1st and reverse… pretty sure its my master as I bled the fuck outta the slave definitely no air in that bitch. >_>

Oh… You can push any car into gear without pushing the clutch, depends how hard you push :stuck_out_tongue:

clutch master cylinder was replaced.i will replace the slave cylinder.hope this solves it

got new slave and master was new.still same problem.how did you bleed it ?

did you bypass that little block? attached to the floor?

yeah.both lines that go into it were T’d together.basically i just got rid of that bitch ass block

you may have to adjust your clutch pedal, same issue i had in my skyline and that fixed it