clutch question sort of urgent

well, The only car I’ve driven with an unsprung hub was todas old hatch. He had a light weight flywheel which also made it a bit trickier. I personally run a six puck sprung hub and it’s super streetable, no probs in rush hour inching up traffic. When I drove todas car, it was a bit tricky at first but not too bad once you get used to it. It would probably be a bitch in the situation described above. It really is kinda off/on feeling and you won’t have the smoothest take offs all the time in regular traffic. It all depends on what you personally like…my race car is my race car and it can feel like shit in traffic I don’t care. For a DD, I’d personally dislike driving with an unsprung hub. Race goodies are all trade offs. So think about what’s more important to you, then decide.

For example, I personally hate solid/race motor mounts for a DD. Too loud and harsh feeling. But I also can’t stand stock mushy mounts. So I just fill em with window weld or get poly inserts and it feels just right.