Clutches

I need a new clutch and am considering ACT to be my new friend. It will be going into a stock KA24DE and used for drifting/track as well as daily driving.

I do not plan any mods to the motor for the moment to make more power/torque.

I am confident that the 267ft/lb (267 is the lowest on the list of torque capacity of my supplier) clutch will do me just fine, but do any of you have any input as to drivability or general feel of ACT clutches? It is relatively cheap for the whole kit too, so I may just get it anyway.

Thanks

just go with a CP clutch, it’s 4 puck ceramic, with sprung hub and marcel springs. Completely streetable and grabs like a son of a gun. Rated for 400lbs. Questions, direct to racer240sx(sr20det) and titan(ka24e).

if you daily drive dont go with a 4 puck, get a full faced kevlar disc with a 30 % increased of stock pressure plate and your set and it streetable

i have the ACT clutch and im very happy with it so far. it engages really smooth and still has lots of holding power for a KA

Go with the ACT kit. They’re made well, and come complete with everything you need. You don’t need an overkill clutch that will kill your leg in traffic unless your engine output is greater than 80% of the application.