Cobalt SS go's down Hard.

nice kill…

actually, its more like 205whp. I guess not many people know that gm underrated the cobalt ss. I think its for insurance purposes. anyway nice run. there is really no reason to laugh at someones car unless it obviously deserves it. When im fully tuned at 10 psi id like to run you with my 2.4 turbo cobalt. what do you think? how much whp you putting down at 12 psi?

why do you faggats always have something to prove?

Awesome sean!

WTF are you talking about…all he said he would like to run him…I owuld imagine since both cars have aftermarket FI

Open mouth-insert foot, Mr. “I need to build my MR2 to beat a girl with a Trans Am.”

and run 15s

:rofl: so tru

ya, i hear they are a bit underrated, as they dyno pretty close to that 200 mark.

theres always gonna be ppl that say ‘oh its still a neon /cobalt etc.’ and there is some truth to it, but it can be annoying hearin that all of the time.

Calm down…There was nothing to “prove”, I was just actually adding to his credit when i said they have more power than gm says, so whats your problem? And yeah i think it would be cool to run the cars since ive never seen a turbo tiburon…:wackit:

And name one car you have that would beat her?

I don’t. Which is why you wouldn’t have heard me talking about building my Cavalier to beat her and prove something. Maybe I’ll build it to run 15s and prove something… :wtcslap:

They have a 2.0l I4 rated at 140chp.

Would love to run that boat. I don’t recall what turbo you have, but it sure would be interesting!

or sell it trade it in for a real car if we werent really talking about an inside joke.

I have the Garrett GT2860RS running at 10psi

i wouldn’t give one the satisfaction

Should be a good run! Goodluck on the tuning too.

thanks, would i ever see you at a test and tune night at prp to give it a run? My tune should hopefully be finalized next week.

haha. well if it helps, i dont try racing anyone in mine and im not cocky about it. but i do think they are nice cars that perform well for the price and against the cars in their class.

name one you do